What would make Wunderlist better?

Print List for Wunderlist 2

I cannot print my tasks any longer. I would like to see a print button in wunderlist 2 as well.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is great! :-)
        Printing is now possible, but why make it so complicated?? I don't even have the required button on my old computer. Why not just a button on the sidebar? The old version was better on this point, I think.
        Or is it:
        "Warum einfach machen, wenn man so schön komplicieren kann"?? Haha - just joking.
        Thanks for a great system.
        Kim aus Dänemark

• RichardRichard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

print would be great, especially with variety of options, such as substasks and notes. Similar for email.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't print the list other than screen print. Something so basic, I must agree, why would an updated version have print removed?

I think developers believe all users have Internet connectivity on their devices. But there are many of use who still try to survive in the world hoping around to WiFi and that doesn't help when grocery shopping.

So carrying the pad around the store...just is not workable; a paper list is still more convienent.

• TJTJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a bit odd to bring out a new version of Wunderlist with essential things missing, which then, get re-introduced, slowly

• Gail McGovernGail McGovern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that a print option is essential. In the meantime, I have been making a screenshot of any list I want to print and then printing that in the normal way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base