What would make Wunderlist better?

Support multiple email addresses for Mail to Wunderlist

As a user, I would like to be able to register multiple email addresses with Wunderlist so I can send todos by emails from any of my accounts (especially useful given how iOS handles gmail and 3rd party email addresses).

2,751 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  WunderlistAdminWunderlist (Admin, Wunderlist) responded  · 

Hi there,

We’ve started work on making this happen! Currently everything server side has been built and we’re currently fine-tuning the design that you’ll all get to see. The next step will be putting it through QA testing and once any bugs are fixed, we’ll roll it out.

After that, we’ll also be looking to extend the multiple email support for list sharing and signing in too.

Best,
    Simon

137 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GTSGTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this really been completed? You say you started working in this in 2016 and you've flagged this feature as being completed - but I don't see where this has been completed or deployed. Please clarify and provide timing for completion/deployment. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Wunderkinder. Why is this still flagged as 'started'? I've been using this for a while now.

Erlon Alves

• Brett HintonBrett Hinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm removing my votes because this is now a feature I've been using for a while and I want the votes back. Thanks for adding this!

• ChadChad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, why is this still flagged as 'started'? I've been using this for a while now. Seems like it is done.

• Robert KitsonRobert Kitson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't wait for this feature! Love Wunderlist - been pushing it at work and use it every day privately. You're awesome guys :)

• Jonathan SteinhartJonathan Steinhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed... this is some pretty critical functionality for those (like me) who use Wunderlist for everything. We would love to see this ASAP! :-)

• Brett HintonBrett Hinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really excited to see this happen! Need it so that both my email addresses can be authorized to send emails to wunderlist so they become tasks. Any word on progress on the feature?

• MarcoMarco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on the testing? I've been looking at wunderlist regularly for the last couple of years as an alternative for my current task-list. But this is a showstopper. It'ss the only reason I'm still not using wunderlist.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmm.... this original message was in 2012.. how has this feature not been implemented yet? This is definitely a dealbreaker.

• john janikjohn janik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help! Need this desperately. Its how I got here.lol At least there are several of us who spoke up about this.

• ClarkClark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely a necessity. Microsoft is pretty good at allowing personal/work coexistence on their apps, so I would think it would fit will with them too. Great product. I use Win 8 app, iPhone, iPad and browser.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base