Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Pick which list to show in iPad widget

It would be nice if instead seeing only reminders that are due today we could set one list that would show in the ipad widget window

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like to be able to delete old Activites that I don't wish to view anymore.

I'd like to be able to delete old Activites that I don't wish to view anymore.
    Lots of people have been requesting this feature for years!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Calendar veiw of tasks and repetitive task trackera

Add a calendar veiw for tasks and note taking on any days . Also add a task tracking mechanism like a habit tracker.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recognize 2.30pm, not only 2:30pm

Not all time formats are recognized - please also recognize 2.30pm! On most keyboards the . Is more accessible than the :

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BLACK MONEY CLEANING SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL+27632146115 | Activation Powder )

BLACK MONEY CLEANING SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL+27632146115
    | Activation Powder )
    SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION,SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL,ssd super automatic solution,Activation powder,ssdsolution,ssd solution,ssd sale,ssd chemical,ssd solution for sale,ssd chemical solution money cleaning machine,ssd solutions,buy ssd solution,ssd chemical price in india,ssd chemical solution price,ssd chemical price,black money chemical,black currency cleaning chemical,chemical to clean black money,ssd chemicals for sale,ssd solution chemical for cleaning black dollar,money cleaning chemicals,chemical for cleaning black money,ssd chemical for sale,chemical to wash black money,chemical to clean money,black notes cleaning chemicals,activation powder & ssd solution,black money cleaning machine,ssd automatic solution price,ssd solution chemical suppliers,ssd chemical solution in South Africa ,what is ssd…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More or louder options for sound notifications

More or louder options for sound notifications (I’m hard of hearing). Thank you and I appreciate the efficacy of your application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need to add function to sort competed to dos

Great great app! But, need to add function to sort competed to dos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mode agenda

Bonjour,
    Ce qui serait top, ce serait de pouvoir déplacer/dupliquer les sous-tâches rapidement et facilement dans un agenda de façon à avoir une vision par jour de ce que l on a à faire plutôt que de chercher dans les listes les choses à faire pour la journée.
    Merci.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Wunderlist Daten in Kalender übernehmen

Es wäre eine wunderbare Sache, die Termine automatisch in den Kalender (Google Kalender/Calengoo) übertragen zu können.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ich wünsche mir einen dunklen Modus einen dark modus

Auch die Widget sollte einen dunklen, einen dark Modus bekommen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Excel Import with email addresses dates, appointments etc.

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to import an excel file with email addresses dates, appointments etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Undo button and/or confirmation dialog for editing notes - "Save changes: yes | no"

Notes can be accidentally edited and there is no option to undo changes or revert to the previous one by discarding changes.

Please add an undo button and an (optional) confirmation dialog for saving or reverting changes to notes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. KELLY WOMEN'S CLINIC 0783431987 PRTORIA,

Send your queries through SMS, WHATS'S UP, or call 0783431987 Find instant solution o your problems Randburg, Cresta, Fairland, Roodport, Cosmo city, Diepsloot, Four ways, Hyde park, Rose bank, Park town, Alexander, Bramly, Woodmead, Sanninghill, water fall city, Vonavalley Midrand, Tembisa, Kempton park, Germiston, Binoni, Soweto, Johannesburg cbd, Yeovil, Hlbrow, uj , Mayfair, Pretoria cbd, Sunny side, Attridgeville, Marabstad, Mamelodi, Wit bank, Secunda,Nelspruit, polokwane, musina, cape town, celleville, kayirisha, Rusternburg, Durban, Petermalitzburg, Our services can reach you regardless of geographical locations , Do not stress your self over some thing simple, call , Whatsapp, or email www.drkellywomensclinic.doodlekit.com .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. +27610240173 )))(((@@)))((( 100% THE BEST 10 SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES. 

0610240173 )))(((@@)))((( 100% THE BEST 10 SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES. SSD Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemicals is 100% pure.We sell Chemicals that clean all types of black note or deface note.anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning black note. We do offer the best chemicals. if you are far, we will send one of our technician to come to you and clean all your money. Our Products - Ssd solution,Anti breeze,Black,black money,Cleaning,anti-breeze bank notes,Black Dollar, Activation Powder,black coated notes,Vectrol paste,Cleaning chemical,Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency,Black coated notes,Cleaning black money,super automatic solution, stained money,black marked currency,cleaning Black money,Cleaning money,notes, Black Currency Cleaning Chemical,SSD Automatic Solution,Money Cleaning Solution, Black Stain,black money…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Google Assistant for iPhone app

I would like to add tasks to my lists via Google Assistant

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PEACE IN MY BROKEN FAMILY 2019

PEACE IN MY BROKEN FAMILY 2019

Testimony “Prof Jeff brought” peace in my broken family 2019
    For many years I suffered a lot in my marriage, friends and in-laws also hated me, I felt betrayed by my own people and stress and depression nearly killed me. I tried many Pastors, but they all failed to help me not until I heard about Prof Jeff on a spiritual program on radio. I called in for consultation, Prof Jeff took my fortune readings and surprised me by everything he said, hidden family secrets, and He then made special prayers and gave me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base