Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Ability to move a task from one list to another

Sometimes we want to move a task from one list to another based on who it shared with. A drag and drop for this will be very good

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Las notificaciones en pantalla bloqueada

Las notificaciones fueran como las de Line, asi estuviera bloqueado el celular apareciera la notificacion en la pantalla, si el celular esta en silencio es dificil darse cuenta de las notificaciones

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Export task list like a template that other users can import

Allow users to export a carefully curated task list that can be used as a template which other Wunderlist users can import as a template to start off with. E.g. Checklist of tasks when moving houses.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set due date for an entire list

I have a rolling list of things I want to accomplish on the next weekend. It would be great if I could set a due date for everything in one list with one action. Everything in that list would have its due date set, and all new items would get that due date as well. Bonus points if I could set a list-wide reminder as well!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change typeface and size options.

All of a sudden the type is huge and I can't see as many items from my list on the screen. I use the app for groceries and would like to view more items at a glance, but NOT have them all jumbled together with huge type and tight line spacing. Can you please add a setting to control type size, leading, and font?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add completed items to the Today view

In the Today view, show the completed items like in individual lists so you know what you did today. We use it for our business and bill our time to clients. It would help us remember what we did that day if we could just go here to look at what we checked off. Adding it to the Today view is the most important, but it would be great if it could be in the Week view too.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change due date by dragging in Week View

On the Web app, you can change the due date of a task by simply dragging it to another day. This feature should be added to the iOS app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i had some tasks with reminders. i deleted the task but the reminders still exist

i had some tasks with reminders. i deleted the task but the reminders still exist

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Voice re

I would like to be able to make notification or insert my remindings with voice recorder.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatically star today tasks

I would like to have possibility to turn on automatically starring items which have due date for today. So when it comes that due day, the task would be starred automatically and stay starred then.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scan reminders in the Reminders app and move them to Wunderlist

Every now and then I create a new reminder using Siri that gets added to the Reminders app on iOS.

It would be great if Wunderlist could pick these reminders up (either in realtime or periodically) and move them to Wunderlist and delete them from Reminders.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Screen rotate on phone

I hope u guys can add screen rotation for the phones its very important feature.
    Appreciate your awesome support.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Item that repeat only after completion. Say, repeat next day, week, or month. Now, my daily reminder keeps going to the next day.

Item that repeats only after completion. Say, repeat next day, week, or month. Now, my daily reminder keeps going to the next day. If I've missed a few days (my bad) I have to mark the task as completed for the between days just to get them to go away.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. filter autolists

Have the ability to only show a particular folders items in the Auto lists. i.e. if I have a work and a personal folder be able to easily filter for either folder so that Autolists are relevant to context. If you want to be really clever you could have these changed based on location or time if you wanted (with an overide or peek facility).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. View and complete subtasks on Android Wear

Currently, Android wear portion of the app only allows viewing and completion of tasks within the selected lists. It does not allow you to view the subtasks under the task and complete those individually. This feature is found on TickTick and is incredibly useful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Exclude a list from a smart list (similar to custom smart list)

I have a couple of lists with due dates, but they're not "tasks" per say, and I'd rather not see them in my "today" or "week" list.

I use Wunderlist to track my goals and establish habits (as well as a general to-do app), and there's lots of things that I try and complete on a daily basis.

For instance, I want to get up and run each morning. When that's done, I check it off.

Since I have a lot of small things like that, it clutters up my smart lists like you wouldn't believe. I'd love to be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Personalized reminder.

to create a reminder every 2 weeks, 3 months, at the choice

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. reminder/alarm for lists

I'd like to put a due date/reminder/alarm to an entire list not only to single tasks within a list

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base