Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Options for iPhone Today Widget

Option to hide elements of the Today widget, including "You have XX to-dos due today" and the "Show All" button.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a "Today" view

Make an option for each task that will Duplicate it onto the "Today" view so that you can assign tasks from different folders to work on that day, but they would still reside in that folder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As you add images in chat, your conversation should appear after each imagine in chronological order so you can discuss each image in order

The problem now is that you add an image, comment on it. When you then click on comment you only see text, not the image in the screen so if you add multiple images of different subjects you never know what one is referring to in the text. It should be like what's app where you click on chat and you get it all in historical order. It's very complicated to follow now as you read chat and then have to leave window, open image window and then try and work out what image the chat is referring to. If…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Implement QR Code scan

Please implement the possibility, to scandal the QR of the products, you want to advancing to wunderlist

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. suspend lock screen and power save mode when Wunderlist ist running

When i have wunderlist running when i´m Shopping, l always have to unlock my Smartphone. I would find it nice when there is a button in Settings were i can suspend lock Screen and powerseaving only wenn wunderlist ist running. I know such Features from other apps ( e.g. Einkaufsliste for Android). I´d like to use Wunderlist, because in our Family we have Windows Phone AND Android.
    Thx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Completed tasks that fade instead of disappear immediately

I have a daily checklist (recurring events) and when I check off multiple items I have to wait for them to sync and repopulate. If I don't wait it often checks the wrong items off because the list moves. It would be nice if you could check multiple items before they synced and completely disappeared.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sticky notifications

Sticky notifications when an item on a shared list is completed so others in the group can see the notification. Right now the notification disappears after a few sections so if you aren't looking at your screen, it will be missed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A reminder often requires me to call someone or send them an email

It would be great if wunderlist linked to my contacts so I could store the number within wunderlist. Same for the email address, with emails a link the email I sent within wunderlist would be marvellous.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I minimize my list (mobile) to search internet or app, the list goes back to the main page. Makes it difficult to produce a timely list

When I minimize my list (mobile) to search internet or app, the list goes back to the main page. Makes it difficult to produce a list quickly, having to reopen the specific list over and over.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Short code for making something due today

I really wish there was a "short code" for making something automatically due today. So, if I had something due yesterday but didn't do it, I'd like to be able to click on it quickly and make it due today. Like using the T or something like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Simplify UI

List menu (left column) might be collapsable or drop-out and the right gap for details again unnecessary until get clicked. What i dreamed is as simple as sticky notes on my desktop. I might pin my lists to desktop to write down swiftly or to make them always visible while working. I know its too much but its also less enough.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For the Windows Desktop client, allow window size to shrink further in all dimensions.

For the Windows Desktop client, allow window size to shrink further in all dimensions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change material design color

The old black interface was wonderful, but the new 'material design' blue is rather unpleasant.
    Would you add an option to change the material design color to black and perhaps some other basic colors?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Keep it simple!

Please keep it simple.
    That is why some of us decided to use it the first time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A flat all tasks list to sort and filter over all (indicated) folders / lists.

Some people use nearly no dates to plan - except very hard deadlines - and prefer to create a 'workpipeline' based on priorities or steps of a workplan. I add tags in front of my tasks. But most views are splitted according lists. Except the weekview. Here the list is added on each line. It would be great if you could have it that way in an 'all tasks lists' or after a search-filter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The highlighted week on the calendar is the previous week and not the current week.

Please correct the highlighted week from the previous week to the week of the dated item

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base