Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Mark a to-do as in process

For example, if the item is "Call Tom" and I have called Tom but had to leave a message I don't want to mark it as complete until I have actually talked to Tom. However, it would be nice to see items that are "in-process" versus the item looking like nothing has been done. Maybe it could have a dash (-) or a dot (•) or a star (*) to mark items but keep them on the list?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drag and Drop file uploads

Hi We'll love to be able to drag files straight onto the comments fields to upload rather than having to click the paperclip and browse for the file....we are on mac and often being able to just drag an file from an email straight to the list would be great

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link reminders to task due dates/times

It would be really helpful to be able to set a task for date and time, and the set a reminder that would recur with the task.

For example, it would be great to be as to set a task as due daily at 5pm (I.e. "Clean litter box," and then be able to set a reminder to go off every day 15 minutes before the task is to be completed. Users would not need to keep resetting reminders -- it would be automatic for repeating tasks -- and it would also be easier to be able to choose 'remind…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Subheading for task from sub-task or comment/note

Currently you only see the task heading in the list view, it would be nice to add comments, or a single sub-task or note to the list as a 'quick-view' feature to avoid loading up the task editor/full view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding function to add phone numbers from contacts when setting reminders to make phone calls

If you set a reminder to call someone or some thing like doctors, dentist, bank etc then being able to put the number in the reminder so that when it is due you can just hit the number and make the call

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Paste files from clipboard into to task attachments

We could upload attachments into the selected task by pasting files from clipboard (Ctrl+V) or by drag and drop. It would be very useful using a screenshot tool.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. list of assigned tasks to other members

Have a list of assigned tasks to other members (like Assigned to me, but for each team member).

That would be very useful when planning my team's workload :)

Many thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ios widget :quick task add

Now ios widget serviced only show all btn
    But I knew android widget serviced quick task adding btn yet.
    plz update ios widget

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Task Federation/Syndication (Asana, Podio, Exchange Tasks, Google Tasks, Apple Reminders)

I'd love to have a way to use Wunderlist to manage tasks in other (inferior) project management and task list platforms.

As a freelancer and volunteer for non-profit organizations, I am frequently bouncing between platforms and it's driving me crazy.

Keywords:
    federation, syndication, integration, open task standards

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better Image Handling

I would like to be able to have images under list titles or at least a better image layout when images are attached to a list item.

At the moment images can be attached but images cannot be shown in the list itself and when you view the list item, images are cropped to a square and tiled.

I would prefer it if the main image attached to a list item was shown in the list itself under the title (without having to double click the list item), offering similar functionality to Google Keep.

An alternative could be if the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hätte gerne eine ein- und ausschaltbare Nummerierung für die Listen

Bei eingen Listen, z.B. Anwesenheitslisten, Geburtstagsgästelisten etc., wäre es schön, wenn ich direkt auf einen Blick sehen könnte, wieviele Einträge/Personen auf der Liste sind. Daher fände ich eine bei Bedarf zuschaltbare Nummerierung sehr hilfreich.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. subsubtasks

It would be great if subtasks were really just tasks with a parent task. Wherin, they could have due dates, subtasks, notes, reminders and comments and so on.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A smart list that shows tasks I've completed today

At the end of the day it can be helpful to review what I've accomplished. I'd love a smart list that can help me do this!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is it possible to have recurring tasks continue to recur even when the previous task has not been marked 'complete'?

When I set a task to recur daily, if I don't mark it as complete, I never get another reminder. I wish I could miss a day and still get the reminder the next day.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Calendar Feed - include DueTime in iCal feed

Currently the calendar feed subscription process adds the Due Date for the task, but not the time (the task is assigned an 'All Day' time). My ask, is to add the Due Time so I can glance through my day in my Calendar and see every single scheduled event, task, or whatever, without having to go back an forth between task reminders and calendar.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. time stamp subtask completion

This way you feel good to see small sub task get accomplished in your activity feed

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 能否再的工作列表,以時間先後順序來做排序?

能否再的工作列表,
    以時間先後順序來做排序?

並以時間順序來做排序,這樣就可以針對工作項目來做排序。

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiple criteria task ordering

To be able to sort task by order of multiple fields e.g.
    Date Due, Priority - to see priority within eah date (e.g. for today what should be done first and so on)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reoccurring To do's

I am only able to to make the to do's in my inbox reoccurring, not the to do's in my folders outside my inbox.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. After deleting task, do not move user back to top of list

When I delete a task, my view moves back to the top of the list. I then have to scroll back down to find where I had been working before deleting the task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base