Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What would make Wunderlist better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Id like to be able to have a ranking list

Me gustaría poder tener calificaciones de prioridades más extensos.., algo como.. (absolutamente inmediato, muy importante, importante, normal)..., O calificar con números la importancia o prioridad..
    Gracias!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. enable location when creating a task to see if it is already created

Enable location when creating a task to see if it is already created

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sortierung

Hallo, ich vermisse von Beginn an, dass die eingestellte Art der Sortierung auch bei den erledigten Einträgen wirkt. Insbesondere bei einer z.B. Einkaufsliste und der "Wiederaufnahme" bestimmter Punkte etwas umständlich bzw. hat man Dopplungen, weil man den alten Eintrag nicht findet oder übersieht, weil z.B. Brot nicht oben steht sonderen irgendwo versteckt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HIPS AND BUMS ENLARGEMENT CREAM AND PILLS +27605775963

hips and bums enlargement creams to make your hips bigger, rounder and firmer using natural butt enlargement creams. Simply contact us today for more infrmation regarding our products and we will provide you with all the information that you might need. Increase the size, roundness & firmness of your Buttocks in a Matter of days. Have you ever wondered why men find curvaceous women more attractive and how can you enlarge your hips to look super sexy and more attractive? The biggest secret is hips enlargement creams and butt / bums enhancement creams that work fast. If you want bigger,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MONEY SPELL THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY +27785167256

INSTANT MONEY SPELLS CALL MAMA +2785167256 I am a certified psychic, Tarot Reader and a practicing spell caster, for 20 years now. I have lived in most parts of the world and listened to the most knowledgeable people in the subject of how to empower, cleanse the body, soul, mind most important cast spells for FREE. No other living soul have seen or heard what I have during my years around the world and therefore I have powers and skill-set incomparable to anyone else. And this time I’m to encouraging everyone to win back their financial freedom with the money…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Spiritual magic rings for power Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana

Spiritual magic rings for power Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana and Namibia.
    Magic Wallet That Brings Money Everyday.
    Get yourself powerful magic wallet and magic ring spells in Johannesburg, kyalami, Randburg, Pretoria, North riding.
    My powerful money and business spells have a great impact in every one's ability to have a wealthy life.
    This spell helps to guide you in the direction of success by making you more aware of how to best take advantage of your business ideas accumulating more money.
    Don't be surprised if a lot of little "coincidences" start guiding you down a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To make a display of the number of tasks in the folder. .

Сделайте пожалуйста отображение количества задач в папке.

Please make a display of the number of tasks in the folder. .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move Comment To Different Topic

I have several clients that I use shared lists with and they often add comments about other topics under an unrelated topic.

I just want to be able to drag their unrelated, yet important comment to a different topic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow to create an own personal list that will also show on “assigned to me”.

I want to put my personal tasks on my “assigned to me” list because ofcourse it is assigned to me. I cant even assign tasks to myself when alone on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hoping add passwords function

I want the Wunderlist to be able to add passwords, because some partitions don't want to be easily shared with others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When moving items show folders

When you move items the folders aren't shown making you scroll down a long list of lists. One of my folders is travel places and each us state is its own list....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. creer des listes de tache type

Bonjour. J’aimerai creer des listes de tache type et donc pouvoir les copier coller ou les dupliquer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 把已完成事項,按照時間分類做得更明顯清晰

有一些事項是每天都要做的,但是顯示已完成事項𥚃的分類可以更明顯。
    比如說每天都吃藥,跑步,刷牙。那現在點開已完成事項就是

(今天)吃藥
    (今天)跑步
    (昨天)刷牙
    (昨天)吃藥
    (前天)吃藥
    (前天)刷牙
    (前天)跑步

如果能每一天顯示得更明顯就好了,比如說每天空一行。

(今天)吃藥
    (今天)跑步

空一行
    (昨天)吃藥
    (昨天)刷牙

空一行
    (前天)吃藥
    (前天)刷牙
    (前天)跑步

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Genuine ssd solution & Powder chemical for cleaning black or green or white notes E-MAIL: andyw4021@gmail.com E-MAIL: andyw4021@gmail.com W

Genuine ssd solution & Powder chemical for cleaning black or green or white notes

E-MAIL: andyw4021@gmail.com
    E-MAIL: andyw4021@gmail.com
    Wattapps: +447459119798

ssd,black dollar,black dollar cleaning,ssd chemical,ssd solution,activation powder,
    vectrol paste,anti breeze,tebi-manetic solution,super automatic solution,
    black currency cleaning chemical,black currency notes,blackmoney,chemical industry,
    ssd solution formula,black currency cleaning,ssd automatic solution,cleaning agents,
    ssd solution chemical formula,anti breeze,how to make black money,anti breeze chemical,
    anti breeze notes,anti breeze currency cleaning chemical, currency cleaning chemical,
    ssd solution cleaning black notes,cleaning chemical

We Clean Black Dollar on % basis we? using SSD Solutions Chemicals??

Avanced Notes Cleaning Chemicals? We send Technician to your Country??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SSD Chemical Solution in johannesburg +27604226925

activation powder in Bosnia and Herzegovina,anti breeze currency cleaning,black coated notes in Azerbaijan,Black coated notes in Djibouti,black currency notes in Palau,black dollar cleaning chemical in Arizona,black dollar cleaning chemical in Idaho,black dollar cleaning chemical in Samoa,Black Dollar in Estonia,black marked currency in Austria,black money cleaning chemicals suppliers in Connecticut,black money cleaning process in Florida,black money in Finland,black money real cleaning chemical in Delaware,cleaning Black money in Belarus,Cleaning black money in Benin,cleaning black money in Papua New Guinea,cleaning chemical in New Zealand,cleaning chemical manufacturers in Micronesia,cleaning chemical supplies in Marshall Islands,Darkened currency in Burkina Faso,Defaced currency in Chad,Defaced currency in Georgia,how…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. GRADE A +27604226925 Automatic SSD solution for sale jhb/pretoria/durban

AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR SALE IN CAPE TOWN DURBAN PRETORIA POLOKWANE BOTSWANA JOHANNESBURG ZIMBABWE KENYA DUBAI LONDON AMERICA DENMARK CANADA SWAZILAND SOUTH AFRICA BLOEMFONTEIN WEST, EAST AFRICA AND THE ALL WORLD (PROF. MARSHAL BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA) We Suppl­y The BEST AND LATES­T SSD SOLUT­ION AUTOM­ATIC CHEMI­CALS AND MACHI­NE FOR CLEAN­ING BLACK AND DEFAC­ED MONEY AND CURRE­NCIES IN OMAN, DUBAI­, PAKIS­TAN, ITALY­, ALGER­IA, MALAY­SIA, IRAQ, UNITE­D KINGD­OM, USA, TUNIS­IA, EGYPT­, TURKE­Y, LIBYA­, THAIL­AND, BELGI­UM, SPAIN­, NETHE­RLAND­S, BRAZI­L, SWITZ­ERLAN­D ETC. We have SSD autom­atic chemi­cal solut­ion for clean­ing black money and any color of defac­ed curre­ncy Avail­able in our labor­atori­es…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Falta persona responsable de cada tarea

Necesito saber a quien se ha delegado cada tarea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Inbox that displays contents of all folders

I would like to be able to access contents of all my folders without opening each one.
    Apple mail has an inbox I can see everything and then I also can open up my gmail, outlook, me mail separately.
    Thanks & Hurry
    Kimmy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base