Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. add a save to local function

add a save to local function or can be exported to EXCEL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There should be a safety on the editing feature. If you accidentally erase info and want to recover you can't. You can in wunderlist. Whene

There should be a safety on the editing feature. If you accidentally erase info and want to recover you can't. You can in wunderlist. Whenever you edit, you should be asked if want to keep your changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. List wise display of tasks in mobile widget

I am using wunderlist widget on my android mobile. Though the wunderlist app shows task wise list of my pending tasks, but in widget, i cant see a grouped list if i am to select all tasks. It will be great and help a lot if even in widget, i can see task wise grouping while i am seeing all tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove the promoting part

Removing, or having the option to remove:

"Sent with Wunderlist. Available free for your phone, tablet and computer - www.wunderlist.com."

I have to remove this manually everytime I send a list via text.. and I use it alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Google home

I would like to be able to use my Google nest to add items to my shoppinglist, so I ned a link between them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. KINGPEN CARTRIDGES

KINGPEN CARTRIDGES
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product-category/kingpen-cartridges/&quot; rel="dofollow">Kingpen Cartridges</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/kingpen-blue-dream/&quot; rel="dofollow">Kingpen Blue Dream</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/cali-o-1g-vape-cartridge/&quot; rel="dofollow">Cali O Vape Cartridges</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/kingpen-three-kings/&quot; rel="dofollow"> Kingpen Three Kings</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/jack-herer-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Jack Herer kingpen</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/banana-sherbet-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Banana Sherbet Kingpen</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/king-louis-og-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">King louis Og Kingpen</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/romulan-grapefruit-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Romulan Grapefruit</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/skywalker-og-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Skywalker Og Kingpen</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/super-lemon-haze-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Super Lemon Haze Kingpen</a>
    <a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/jilly-bean-kingpen/&quot; rel="dofollow">Jilly Bean Kingpen</a>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shopping list - recurring items - how to find them easily?

Hi there! I found, that items of active to-do lists can be put in order by ABC, but those, which are done (waiting to be active again) are not.
    I'd appreciate this feature/fuction, because items are strictly listed by time of completion. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Alfabetische Sortierung 'erledigte Aufgaben"

Die Möglichkeit auch "erledigte Aufgaben" alfabetisch zu sortieten. Das wäre eine große Hilfe bei der wöchentlichen Einkaufs Liste.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More compact android widget

Just make the information in an Android 4x2 widget more compact. leaving less empty space. Or add the ability to remove the name of the list or resize the widget to 2 columns (trimming excess content)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improved task editing

When editing the text of a tasks, it’s really hard to get to the beginning of the first word. The cursor skips to the end or you go back to the task list. Can this be improved, to avoid deleting entire task to add extra text upfront. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notification appointed user

Only notification for appointed user (or all users if no specific user is appointed)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ALBERTON, SOWETO, ALEXANDER, MIDRAND, MAMELODI, PRETORIA CALL DR KELLY FOR ABORTION PILLS 0783431987

Un planned pregnancy don’t have to spell disaster, no matter your age, social status, family situation or finances. At Our clinics you're entitled to a safe and legal abortion regardless of your reasons for wanting to terminate. You don’t need anyone's permission – if it’s your choice to terminate your pregnancy, we’ll be able to assist.
    Find out more about what to expect when you choose our abortion clinics 
    safe abortion clinics : Ho

w can I be sureYes, we are – and you can be sure because we’re registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). This means that all our doctors and nurses are formally trained to carry out terminations, and legally permitted to do so. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For women seeking abortion solution Sebokeng, Evarton,Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging 0783431987

For women seeking abortion solution and help at very low costs 100% Guaranteed it’s
    safe, pain free and a same day service and It Is A 45 Minutes Procedure, we use tested abortion pills and we do
    womb cleaning as well. we operate from 1 week to 5 months. contacts us on
    Dr.kelly 0783431987 for more info:visit our site www.drkellywomensclinic.doodlekit.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ivory Caps pills 1500 mgs The Skin Whitening Support Pills +27783431987

Ivory Caps , The Skin Whitening Support Pills , Enhanced Skin Supplement: +27783431987
    Ivory Caps offer a wide variety of skin whitening pills and other products to help you achieve a lighter tone. Our clients are all over the world and many regard us as some of the best offering this service. Our products are 100% natural and have no side effects.
    We ensure that we don’t use any harmful drugs or bleaches in our products to ensure that we’re protecting our customers whilst offering them some of the best skin lightening pills on the market. We carefully select all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Abortion Clinic and Abortion pills for sale: call +27783431987 PRETORIA, TEMBISA, VAAL

Abortion Clinic and Abortion pills for sale: call +27783431987 or whatsApp Dr.Kelly Pain free abortion and same day service. We do womb cleaning. Safe work is guaranteed abortion. Safe and approved methods of abortion. We use approved abortion pills. 100% guaranteed and private, it’s legal. Call Dr Kelly +27783431987 or whatsApp ,rosebank,Boksburg, Germiston CBD, Pretoria CBD, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Tembisa, Katlehong abortion clinic, Rustenburg, Soweto, Alberton, Port Elizabeth, CBD, Durban CBD abortion clinic, Pietermaritzburg CBD abortion clinic, Bloemfontein abortion clinic, Secunda abortion pills, Polokwane, Mokopane, Witbank abortion pills, Vereeniging abortion clinic, Vanderbijlpark, Cape Town abortion clinic, Eastern Cape, Randburg CBD…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2020 anti breeze ssd fine solution order now 0610240173

We supply the latest black and white notes, automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and 0610240173
    specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze,
    stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen
    chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro,
    pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
    SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    SSD universal Solution
    SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    SSD Topix solution
    SSD Castro X Oxide solution For
    SSD Tourmaline solution
    SSD VECTROL PASTE solution
    SSD TEBI-MANETIC solution

Chemical Agents

VECTROL PASTE SSD SOLUTION