Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. S-pen compatibility for galaxy note devices

I was wondering if wunderlist will ever have support to share in action memo through the S-pen on the note series phones. Be cool to pull out my S-pen on my note 5 without turning my phone on, and make a list of groceries and then share them on wunderlist so my wife can add to the list as well.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. undo (ctrl+z) would be good to have to undo if you accidentally delete a task that you don't want to delete, or as a quick way to "uncheck"

undo (ctrl+z) would be good to have to undo if you accidentally delete a task that you don't want to delete, or as a quick way to "uncheck" a task if you marked it complete by mistake.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Task Templates

I often have to do the same task and sub-tasks but they are not on regular intervals. So it would be nice to store a favorite or repeated task as a template.
    I guess until you make it a built in option I could create a folder called templates and build my task and then copy and paste into a "live" area. The negative would be setting task completion goals because i would have to edit each task and subtask for a completion date. If a template it could be like +5 days from creation, etc.
    But I think ticket…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. improve Android widget

• transparent

• configurable

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't show starred items assigned to other people in the Starred folder.

I use starred items for priorities - so does my wife. As a consequence, all items in shared folders that my wife stars appears in my starred folder.
    Any work-around would be appreciated.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When typing for adding an item, show live search results in completed items.

When I type an item, like " buy low fat milk", during typing, show live search results in completed item. This help for preventing unnecessary typing and preventing a large repeated completed list.

420 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. phone number link extends to blank spaces

At least on Android phones, a phone number in note will automatically become a link, which is a nice feature. The problem is that if I touch the blank area after the number, it too will bring me to the dialing screen, which can be very annoying when scrolling through notes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assign a due date to an entire list

Put a due date on a list -- the list must be empty by then. The due date wouldn't just be assigned to all the to-dos in the list, it would be on the list itself. To-dos could have their own independent due dates before the list's due date.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow separate calendar integration for different lists

great that you can integrate Wanderlist with Calendar on the Mac but it would be even better if each list could be a separate reminder on the calendar..c'est possible?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Floder for the tasks you have to do everyday

Either you have to make a habit of something or keeps forgetting to do a specific task in the morning. There are some tasks you have to do every day. Then after completing the tasks for today the list gets refreshed for tomorrow.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Due date/reminders for lists

Due Date/reminders for lists

I use lists as projects. Would like to set a deadline for the project/list. WL won't let me. Only individual tasks, not the entire list. Please do something about this. Moved from Things and this was a staple.

Ideally we should be able to set a due date for the project whilst still able to assign different due dates for individual tasks that make up said project/list.

Thanks.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hashtags management

It would be nice to have a list of hashtags in order to choose one or more to add to tasks. At the same time it would help to edit/add/delete hashtags. All in one a better overview on # : Thanks

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Could we please have nested folders?

Meaning, folders within folders. Mainly so that we can organise more specifically.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Share Link to Wunderlist (Windows Phone)

It would be great if a could share the page I'm currently viewing in internet explorer to Wunderlist. It's something similar to your "Add to Wunderlist" Chrome Extension.

In Internet Explorer, when I tap on "share", Wunderlist would be among the list of compatible apps.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remember window size

Desktop app for windows. Save the window size when leaving and remember it when opening again.
    In high-resolution screens the default window is just too small. You can resize it but when you restart the app - it appears in the default dimentions again.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quantity for groceries items

Add an option for task to add quantity and display it in the list. Lets say I want to buy 12 eggs, I add the task eggs, go to details, select quantity. Or add a custom type of list, Groceries, where the quantity is prompted when you add the item in the list.

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Open app from widget.

Tapping on the header of the widget (or an icon in the widget) should open the app, in order to change order etc. And for other functionality unavailable in the widget. Thanks. Great app.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow tasks to be "owned" so that other users cannot mark complete or delete them.

Allow a user to "own" a task so that other users cannot mark as complete or delete,

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base