Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Drag and Drop file uploads

Hi We'll love to be able to drag files straight onto the comments fields to upload rather than having to click the paperclip and browse for the file....we are on mac and often being able to just drag an file from an email straight to the list would be great

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Landscape mode for iPhone.

Landscape mode for iPhone.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. quick add for windows like on mac

I would appreciate to have on windows the same quick add feature like on the mac. With a key combination one can add a task to a list...

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort 'Today' tasks alphabetically

Sort tasks due today / this week alphabetically

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Eine "alte Aufgabe" sollte beim Ändern des Datums die Uhrzeit beibehalten

Warum erhält eine Aufgabe, die zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt zu erledigen war, beim Ändern des Datums dann als Zeit die aktuelle Uhrzeit + 1 oder 9 Uhr? Die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass die Aufgabe nur an einem anderen Tag aber zu der ursprünglichen Uhrzeit erledigt werden soll ist doch größer als die o.g. Vorschläge des Systems?
    Diese "kleine" Änderung würde mir sehr helfen alte Aufgaben zeitlich neu zu terminieren.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable location based tasks and automated creation of route on Map so that outdoor work can be planned as per best route

Enable location based tasks and automated creation of route on Map so that outdoor work can be planned as per best route . Reminders for tasks based on location proximity will help as the route efficiency is enhanced. Planning tasks as per route will travel time will help in planning and assigning timing for various outdoor tasks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The task should have a specific time or location and should be able to sort the list by time or location .

The task should have a specific time or location and should be able to sort the list by time or location .

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prioritization

A Low Medium High type of prioritization feature? I have a massive list that I go through and would like to quickly just tag each and be able to sort afterwards.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customize Items included in the "Print" item.

Being able to include or not specific items when printing, meaning notes, conversations, sub-tasks, and photos.

For example, when printing a list be able to only include the item name but when printing an individual item, being able to include notes, conversations, and photos.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Import tasks from Asana, Trello, Google, etc.

Hello,

I have a feature request. My company uses Asana, but I use (and overall prefer) Wunderlist in the rest of my life. I would like to integrate the tasks from my Asana account into my Wunderlist. There is an API for Asana and I could build it myself, but I think this type of integration would be a WUNDERful core feature to an already amazing tool. I'm sure other Wunderlist users have similar experiences with Asana, Trello, and other competitors that they are forced to use through their companies.

Thanks,

Andrew

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Link reminders to task due dates/times

It would be really helpful to be able to set a task for date and time, and the set a reminder that would recur with the task.

For example, it would be great to be as to set a task as due daily at 5pm (I.e. "Clean litter box," and then be able to set a reminder to go off every day 15 minutes before the task is to be completed. Users would not need to keep resetting reminders -- it would be automatic for repeating tasks -- and it would also be easier to be able to choose 'remind…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Larger fonts & choice of fonts

The option of larger fonts would give the app an accessibility feature

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Publish list WITH subtasks (as an option)

When I publish a list, the subtasks are not visible anymore. I think it would be a great idea to add extra options for publishing. For example: 'also show subtasks' and 'also show comments'.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wunderlist Reminder

Remove the text "Wunderlist Reminder:" from reminder notifications. We already know it is a Wunderlist reminder. This is redundant and useless.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. print completed task completion dates

Currently when you print a list with the completed tasks shown, it does not show the date that the task was completed.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Integration with Google Keep

It would be great to be able to sync with Google Keep or at least import existing tasks/reminders for users switching to Wunderlist.

Also, it would be useful for people who use Google Keep to be able to share their tasks with Wunderlist users, and vice versa.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SORT: ALL by Priority AND/OR Due Date (not grouped by list)

Put all the top priority items on top by what's due first, then the other items by what's due next.

In the future if you offer more than just STAR and NO STAR priority levels, such as LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH, than this feature would work even better, to see at a glance your entire list(s) of TO DOs organized by what's most important and most pending, all at the same time. This way one can just knock off what's at the top and work their way down. There is no better productivity efficiency.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Task Federation/Syndication (Asana, Podio, Exchange Tasks, Google Tasks, Apple Reminders)

I'd love to have a way to use Wunderlist to manage tasks in other (inferior) project management and task list platforms.

As a freelancer and volunteer for non-profit organizations, I am frequently bouncing between platforms and it's driving me crazy.

Keywords:
    federation, syndication, integration, open task standards

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Default reminder time

The default for reminders (maybe only in Chrome version?) is midnight. Push notifications at midnight are not likely to be the most useful. Please allow setting a default time of day. Each user could then adjust according to what works best for their schedule. This would result in fewer clicks to enter a new item with a reminder.

Adding a quiet period setting (as in another feature request) would reduce the need for this. It would still be useful as the reminder carries some information about what is expected.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base