Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Moznost zmeny casu

Možnosť preddefinovanej zmeny času pripomenutia pri pridaní pripomienky. Ráno, poobede, večer... Na ráno si chcem preddefinovat 6:30 na poobede 13:00 a pod.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sortierung

Eine manuelle Sortierung der Aufgaben inmerhalb einer Liste wird geräteübergreifend nicht gespeichert. Auf jedem Gerät sieht die Liste anders aus. Auch sollte eine ein Mal eingestellte Sortierungsart je Liste geräteübergreifend abgespeichert werden

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change admin without deleting app

Change admin without deleting app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix it so it doesn’t continuously hang up.

The app becomes in responsive so I have to close it. I am using the app on an IPhone 8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Editing member authorizations

Hi, i use your apps with lots of people.. I have a buzzfeed website. We are suggestting titles for our members in group. i want to give a few authorization to our members.. Think like facebook groups.. I will be an admin.. Somebody will be add new list (content editor), somebody will see members who join group (human resources department) and we will see who is studying good.. Others don't change anything in the group.. They will add appointee for their selves only etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Πρόσβαση με επαφές τηλεφώνου

Θα ήθελα να συνδέεται με τις τηλεφωνικές επαφές μου.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Delete list completed and activities

COMPLETED
    now i can delete only one by one. That's annoying when the list has many completed tasks.

ACTIVITIES
    i can't even delete the list items. Want to delete them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add calendar , add daily time line a hour by hou

1. Add calendar/monthly view for task/to do that have due date.
    2. Add daily time line/daily agenda

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UNIVERSAL SSD SOLUTIONS CHEMICALS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK AND DEFACED MONEY +27719247950 IN AUSTRALIA, DUBAI, OMAN, PAKIST

UNIVERSAL SSD SOLUTIONS CHEMICALS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK AND DEFACED MONEY +27719247950 IN AUSTRALIA, DUBAI, OMAN, PAKISTAN, INDIA, PAKISTAN, TURKEY, THAILAND, MALAYSIA, SAUDI ARABIA, ABU DHABI, KUWAIT, BRAZIL, KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA, LIBYA, ALGERIA , MOROCCO, YEMEN, IRAN, ISRAEL, GREECE, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON, SCOTLAND, SWITZERLAND, IRELAND, EUROPE, ASIA, .WHATSAPP +27719247950 Bloemfontein Cape Town Pretoria Alberton Benoni
    Bethal Bisho Boksburg Botshabelo Brakpan Brits Carltonville Durban East London Embalenhle Emnambithi Epumalanga George Johannesburg
    Kimberley Klerksdorp Krugersdorp Middelburg
    Midrand Nelspruit Newcastle Nigel Orkney Paarl
    Phalaborwa Pietermaritzburg Pietersburg Port Elizabeth
    Potchefstroom Queenstown Randfontein Richards Bay
    Rustenburg Somerset West Soweto…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Initials of who added an item

We have a shared grocery list for our family. It would be really helpful to know who added an item. Could we have their initials at the end of the line?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is not able to paste Hyperlink that is one problem like we copy one hyperlink from net & paste in evernote then jt does save as a tise...

It is not able to paste Hyperlink that is one problem like we copy one hyperlink from net & paste in evernote then jt does save as a tise.... Although Worlds best app for list & work management

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remind in advance

Provide reminder in advance as it is done in Google calendar. I can set reminder a week before, 3 days before and 1 day before event for example. It very important function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Flexibly Suppress Smart Due Dates with a markup syntax

Hi! Is there a syntax that will let me flexibly suppress the Smart Due Date Feature just for a single item? (Or _part of_ a single item?)

For instance, if I want to create a task called "Create a Project Plan ASAP", the ASAP will be automatically stripped from the text, and the deadline for the to-do will be set to Today. But, what if I don't need the deadline, but I do prefer to see the "ASAP" remain there?

Another example: "Create Agenda for June 5 meeting by May 20", where it's OK that May 20 becomes the deadline.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We offer Face to Face business For Grade A High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes Whats App:+14037683452

We offer face to face business and we have agents in almost every country in the world who are ready to meet with our serious clients to close a deal hand in cash exchange.
    So provided you have been scammed numerous times and you need a face to face business, you should be rest assured that you are at the right place, contact me now on [ Whats App:+14037683452 ]
    We offer Face to Face business For Grade A High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes Whats App:+14037683452
    (((ICQ:746820035)))We are the best sellers of high quality Counterfeit Banknotes Whats App:+1(403)768-3452
    We ship…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ICQ:746820035 We are the best sellers of high quality Counterfeit Banknotes WhatsApp:+14037683452 We are deep-web dealers, we have been ope

We offer face to face business and we have agents in almost every country in the world who are ready to meet with our serious clients to close a deal hand in cash exchange.
    So provided you have been scammed numerous times and you need a face to face business, you should be rest assured that you are at the right place, contact me now on [ Whats App:+14037683452 ]
    We offer Face to Face business For Grade A High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes Whats App:+14037683452
    (((ICQ:746820035)))We are the best sellers of high quality Counterfeit Banknotes Whats App:+1(403)768-3452
    We ship…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Smart due date in Italian language

I don't understand why the insertion of the date with natural language (smart due date) on the Mac app works in Italian, while on Android it only works in English! I am an Italian user and that function is very convenient on my smartphone to save tasks via voice recording. Can you give me some time on the implementation of this function? Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base