Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Auto refresh

My wife and I love your app but would it be possible to force an auto refresh each time it was opened? I recall that it used to do that but it doesn’t seem do it any more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. instant money spell to make you rich call maam munilah+27605775963

Money Spells create Luck, wealth and happiness. Spells that are aimed to bring Money, Luck, Wealth from known or unknown openings to make you free debts and become Rich. When you cast these spells, you will release Energy in the Universe and once the universe accepts your positive energy then no one can stop you from bringing money in your life. Once the spell is cast, money will come in your life. It may come by winning the lottery, or getting money from your ancestors, or through winning a government tender, or money on the road.
    I have said this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Powerful Djinn or Jinn love spells, bad spells +27605775963- Airport Park

Powerful Djinn or Jinn love spells, bad spells +27605775963- Airport Park
    maam munilah is not just an ordinary traditional healer, but an extra ordinary healer. that heals with the natural god given powers together with the powers of good djinn in healing different disease and together with different problems, For example:, MAGIC RING FOR FARTILITY Are you trying to get pregnant? Do you want to have your own children? Do you want to have a healthy pregnancy? Banish infertility & bareness with a powerful magic rings for fertility SPIRITUAL MAGIC RINGS Magical artifacts such as magic rings are used to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Most Effective Money Spells That Work Instantly +27735971137 in SOUTH AFRICA,Namibia,USA,UK,Austria,Australia,Sweden,Switzerland,Italy,Spain

Most Effective Money Spells That Work Instantly +27735971137 in SOUTH AFRICA,Namibia,USA,UK,Austria,Australia,Sweden,Switzerland,Italy,Spain
    Money spells that will increase your wealth, money spells to help you get more money and money spells to solve all your financial problems.I have access to the supernatural world & can use my divination powers to change your money fortunes and set you to a path of bountifulness and no lack.Be financially secure happy and deliciously rich with all the material wealth that money can buy with my money spells.Wealth spells to attract money, success & help you become rich. Turn your idea or business into gold using…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lock List Order

A super simple feature that lets you lock the order of your list. This app constantly moves my tasks around making me have to re-organize them.

This feature would keep the order of your list so you don't have to spend hours re-organizing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. @ ~ powerful Magic rings for money, power, fame, business protection in Kuwait, Namibia +27733404752

@ ~ powerful Magic rings for money, power, fame, business protection in Kuwait, Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria, Botswana +27733404752
    Magic rings are made on the basis and effects of luck and stars. luck and stars have a very strong influence on us and our daily activities and occurrences. Our stars are directly responsible for good luck and bad luck respectively. There are many choices of magical rings available for your purposes. The Protection Magic Ring will protect you from enemies and danger if protection is what you are seeking. If you are looking for success in life, then the Egyptian Pentagram…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ??HOW @^*MAGIC RING'S@*^ WORK((+27733404752)) KUWAIT LIMPOPO DURBAN SWAZILAND ANGOLA OMAN YEMEN BOTSWANA IN NIGEL

??HOW @^*MAGIC RING'S@*^ WORK((+27733404752)) KUWAIT LIMPOPO DURBAN SWAZILAND ANGOLA OMAN YEMEN BOTSWANA IN NIGEL
    Magical rings are made on the basis and effects of luck and stars. luck and stars have a very strong influence on us and our daily activities and occurrences. Our stars are directly responsible for good luck and bad luck respectively. Topic of stars and planets need more time and space to discuss but since we are talking about magical rings so let me brief people about the powerful magic rings I prepare. Powerful Magical rings will attract your stars and create wonders providing you with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Inline links and markup don’t appear to be possible for the iOS version.

If I make an inline link in a reminder using the computer version of Wunderlist, the link is not available in the iOS version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Powerful Magic Wallets~@Magic Rings@[+27785167256] Ancestral Witch Craft For Money Spells in Malaysia Germany Canada France Qatar Belarus Be

Powerful Magic Ring, This is the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call the results of this ring are so great that this magic has become well established. This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business, make you look very attractive, protect…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. @@Unique /Quick Money Spells +27785167256 In Uk,Canada, USA England NamibiaMoney Spells | Black Magic Money Spell Casters

Unique /Quick Money Spells +27785167256 In Uk,Canada, USA England NamibiaMoney Spells | Black Magic Money Spell Casters
    Money Spells create Luck, wealth and happiness. Spells that are aimed to bring Money, Luck, Wealth from known or unknown openings to make you free debts and become Rich. When you cast these spells, you will release Energy in the Universe and once the universe accepts your positive energy then no one can stop you from bringing money in your life. Once the spell is cast, money will come in your life. It may come by winning the lottery, or getting money from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Galaxy wear

App comparable with galaxy watch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Me gustaría que el nombre de la tarea sea visible completamente en el encabezado

En las tareas que no tienen sub actividades es más rápido marcarlas desde afuera

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add capability to add pictures

I want to be able to add pictures to the list that I create. Example. College importance list, add a picture of the flyer to list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Buy-25-i-nbome-online

Our chemical shop is a legit site that deals with research chemicals and other drugs, we have experience in business and have been shipping to most countries in the world. Also, we accept bitcoin and gift card which makes it easier for customers to shop with no stress. Check below for some of our product
    Buy 25 I-NBOMe online
    Buy 4-MEC
    Buy A-PVP Crystal
    Buy Actavis promethazine with codeine 32 oz
    Buy AB-PINACA
    Buy Adderall
    Buy AK-B48
    Buy Amphetamine powder
    Buy Butylone crystal

visit: http://methyforsale.com/product/buy-25-i-nbome-online/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Calender function with ability to assign a time

Calender function like others have suggested. The ability schedule appointments with date and time. I currently use "A-calender" which works well as a calender - they do have a task list features but it's hard to use. I'd like to have a fully integrated system!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mehrfach einträge

Hallo,
    Ich hätte einen Verbesserungsvorschlag und zwar wenn mann einen Punkt zweimal eingibt das die App darauf hinweist.
    somit verhindert man mehrfach eintragungen.

LG Hannes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List duplication for iPhone

Skulle vilja kunna kopiera hela att göra listor till iPhone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow hypertext links

Many times I add links in the notes of my tasks. But sometimes urls are really long and then it makes things not very readable. So it would be great to be able to insert hypertext links in the notes of a task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base