Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. +27640409447 CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN MPUMALANGA, NORTH WEST, KRUGERSDORP, ROODEPOO ,

NO 1 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27640409447 FOR SALE IN SOUTH AFRICA +27640409447 Professional black Money (Currency) Cleaning Laboratory is globally known for the Cleaning of all kinds of deface currencies anti-freezing fractional distillation method to extract high potent ssd chemical, ssd chemicals,Activation powder, mercury powder,money cleaning chemicals,chemical ssd solution,ssd solution automatique and engage in latest chemical preservation technique to preserve huge amounts SSD Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black money and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A complete list of all uncompleted tasks with a past due date

It would be great to have a total overview of all the tasks with a past due date and are not yet completed. Now I only have "Today" and "This week".

It gives a better overview and control.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chemical for cleaning all type of black money

We have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. We provide SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds,RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. SSD automatic solution for cleaning all type of black money dollar euro pound

We have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. We provide SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds,RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show subtasks number on task header in list menu

It will be awesome to see the number of your subtasks at a glance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make all todos undone

I use at list for packing for trips. Would be great to use list again easily and simply in one swoop mark all as not done.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. URL link within a list

Some of my items on an errands list require a coupon, etc. it would be great to add the link for the coupon within my errand list. Much easier than closing my Wunderlist to go hunt for the coupon link. Just the ability to create a “List” of links I want to go back to later would be awesome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to get notification on my mobile for my upcoming tasks. I am only getting through email which is not efficient. Plz suggest

Unable to get notification on my mobile for my upcoming tasks. I am only getting through email which is not efficient. Plz suggest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calendar

Please make a calendar view so you can just TAP the date (now you see Day Numbers but you don’t know whether that’s Tuesday or Friday etc! It should be visual )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Limpar lembretes

Seria bom poder limpar a lista de lembretes antigos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to merge two lists

Would be nice to merge two lists and it know to ignore duplicated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SSD Chemical solution for cleaning black money +27640409447 S.A,UK,USA,Oman,Kuwait,Zimbabwe,Zambia,Sudan,Dubai

+27640409447 SSD Chemical Solution For aCleaning Black Money we can travel to do your work anywhere To buy genuine SSD solution chemical for cleaning black money, We also sale chemicals like SSD automatic solution form cleaning black dollars currencies, black rands currencies(zar). I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, we have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U. S dollar, euro, Pound, KES, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enter times needed for tasks and provide totals

Could you please add ability to enter time estimates for each task in a list and calculate total time needed to complete entire list (based on the estimates)?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mark comments as “unread”.

If I read a comment it marks it as “read” across the board. Would like to be able to mark as unread for other people in the group pertaining to the conversation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To delete a sub task

Graag sub taken kunnen verwijderen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Super Ssd Chemical and Activating Powder +27640409447 in SOUTH AFRICA,Zambia,Namibia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Qatar,Pakistan,Kuwait,Egypt,U

KUWAIT +27640409447 : We are Suppliers of industry Chemicals like SSD Chemical Solution ,Supreme Solution,Universal Solution ,Purity Virgin silver/Red/White liquid mercury,White/Pink Embalming compound Powder and so on. Our products are mainly using in Gold Mines such as mining, lighting, Boats, battery,Cleaning of Notes like Black Green blue etc.

+27640409447 We have SSD Chemical Solution for cleaning black money and any color of defaced currency Available in our laboratories worldwide. Our S.S.D Automatic solution is also used in the cleaning of stained bank notes with anti breeze quality, bills like USD, euro, pounds and other local currencies. We are direct manufacturer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prioritise tasks

Facility to assign a priority to a task and get the list sorted automatically as per the priority will help a lot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Smart lists should retain the sort order from original list

The smart lists such as “Today” are very handy but they currently show the items in random order that doesn’t match the source lists. I understand that you cannot allow sort feature on smart lists but can you please just show items from each source list in the same order as it is in the source list. It’s annoying that I can’t see my items in prioritized order from this view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base