Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Wall Picture from my gallery

I want select picture for wallpaper from my gallery

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Square for Checkbox instead of Circle on Android

Please change checkbox to square instead of cricle on android.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Spiritual rings for power ,luck, Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana and Namibia

Spiritual rings for power ,luck, Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana and Namibia.
    Magic Wallet That Brings Money Everyday.
    Get yourself powerful magic wallet and magic ring spells in Johannesburg, kyalami, Randburg, Pretoria, North riding.
    My powerful money and business spells have a great impact in every one's ability to have a wealthy life.
    This spell helps to guide you in the direction of success by making you more aware of how to best take advantage of your business ideas accumulating more money.
    Don't be surprised if a lot of little "coincidences" start guiding you down a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. POWERFUL MONEY SPELL CASTER THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY +27785167256

POWERFUL MONEY SPELL CASTER THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY +27785167256
    INSTANT MONEY SPELLS CALL MAMA +2785167256 I am a certified psychic, Tarot Reader and a practicing spell caster, for 20 years now. I have lived in most parts of the world and listened to the most knowledgeable people in the subject of how to empower, cleanse the body, soul, mind most important cast spells for FREE. No other living soul have seen or heard what I have during my years around the world and therefore I have powers and skill-set incomparable to anyone else. And this time I’m to encouraging everyone to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Buy Cocaine Online,where to buy cocaine,honey cocaine

Buy Cocaine Online,where to buy cocaine,honey cocaine

We are vendors for research chemical and pharmaceutical raw powders base one the following products. We only offer the purest of these products at 98+ %. Top Grade quality. All orders come in discreet packaging. Tracking number Provided 6 hrs after order.
    buy cocaine online,
    honey cocaine ,
    cocaine cowboys,
    cocaine prices,
    where does cocaine come from,
    cocaine high,
    smoking cocaine,
    cocaine use,
    how much is cocaine,
    cocaine and xanax,
    cocaine anonymous,
    cocaine drug,
    how much is a gram of cocaine,
    reddit cocaine,
    street value of cocaine,
    1 gram of cocaine,
    bag of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Who has

I am using app as muktiple user under me..I want to know who has completed the task which I assign in folder..please add this feature

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Duplicate Task

Be able to duplicate a task

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is there a way to hibernate lists?

I have lists but I would like to be able to hibernate a list so that I dont see it in my lists but I could activate it again if I needed it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow to sync with microsoft to-do

allow us to sync it with microsoft to-do as there is no windows app for wunderlist

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Open the app on one list. I don't want to see the inbox.... One less step

I'd like to start the app with the one list that I use for a for my life I don't want to have to open the app and see a bunch of options and then have to click on my list. I don't want to see inbox. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Вот бы здорово добавить ещё одну колонку списков. Также возможность подзадачу отдельно делегировать. Спасибо. Программа супер.

Вот бы здорово добавить ещё одну колонку списков. Также возможность подзадачу отдельно делегировать. Спасибо. Программа супер.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Only show tags that are already used when clicking the # button

If I’m only using a few tags on one list, it’s frustrating to see additional tags that I don’t plan on using. Only show tags that are already used on that particular list. IF I start typing a tag that is used in other lists, maybe surface those at that time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUY good quality counterfeit money, fake money or super notes,activating Powder for sale, ssd chemical solution and activation powder for sa

BUY good quality counterfeit money, fake money or super notes,activating Powder for sale, ssd chemical solution and activation powder for sale- ssd solution prices.BUY COUNTERFEIT HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT CURRENCIES MONEYHIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE WE PRODUCE FAKE AND REAL DOCUMENTS OF ALL KINDBUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY euro,pounds,us dollars,Canadian dollars etcBUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS ,SSD SOLUTION MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER
    Our Work is known world wide and our buyers have always returned for Thousands and Thousands of our currencies. Our notes are AAA+ grade Quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUY good quality counterfeit money, fake money or super notes,activating Powder for sale

BUY good quality counterfeit money, fake money or super notes,activating Powder for sale, ssd chemical solution and activation powder for sale- ssd solution prices.BUY COUNTERFEIT HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT CURRENCIES MONEYHIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE WE PRODUCE FAKE AND REAL DOCUMENTS OF ALL KINDBUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY euro,pounds,us dollars,Canadian dollars etcBUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS ,SSD SOLUTION MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER
    Our Work is known world wide and our buyers have always returned for Thousands and Thousands of our currencies. Our notes are AAA+ grade Quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Proposals of copleted tasks while typing

When you start writing a task you already completed once, it looks for the task with the same text and proposes you to choose it so you don't have to write it again. Would be efficient!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)