Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Oliver IguardiaOliver Iguardia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential! I'm going to have to stop using it until this is implemented. I don't want to see the whole project, that's the point of having sub tasks and ongoing projects - the main project is ongoing and you need to do certain tasks for it at different times.

This was like the very first thing I tried to do. Vote cast for adding this feature...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing! Please listed to the "Wunderlist community" and add due dates and reminders to subtasks.

• Frank FletcherFrank Fletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS A DUPLICATE

of "due dates and alarms for subtasks" which currently has 12,235 votes. I urge you to move your votes there. Sorry for the headline.

• lucivanda neres araujolucivanda neres araujo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Com certeza precisa desta função,mas infelizmente pude perceber que os comentários não são levados a serio pelos desendesenvolvedores. O que é uma pena. Pois realmente há concorrentes que tem esta função entre outras.

Really need this feature! I have recently begin to use this more for project management and have found that in some instances it is not very useful because of the lack of being able to assign due dates to subtasks. It would also be great if the tags feature could be used to search in subtasks as well.

Please implement this as soon as possible - it will make it possible to use Wunderlist as basic project management tool.

For example:

Main project
        - sub-task (due by...)
        - sub-task (due by...)
        - sub-task (due by...)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the same as the number three request. Add them together it's almost tied for second place

• Matthew LitwinMatthew Litwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is nearly a MUST HAVE. An Alternative approach would be to link tasks to other tasks and therefor make them subtasks by relation. This would remove the need for the subtask concept altogether. All that would be needed would be a means to prevent a circular relationship where a task which is a subtask by relation could then become that task's parent.

• Sherry Lynne BakerSherry Lynne Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'd also like to see the creation date of each subtask. The program keeps track of it... I would love the option to see it at the beginning of the subtask.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base