What would make Wunderlist better?

Assign tasks to multiple people

I want to be able to assign tasks to multiple people who are on the same list. It would be nice for people to be assigned like a team on tasks.

322 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    StephenStephen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Trond S.Trond S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important, group creation. to assign tasks to multiple people who are on the same list

• BrittanyBrittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I have sub-tasks of a larger task that need to be assigned to multiple people. I don't even think you can have the MAIN tasks assigned to different people!?!? Would be extremely helpful!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very important, group creation. to assign tasks to multiple people who are on the same list

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would require wunderlist to add 'group creation' capability before group assignment could be used, otherwise as mentioned the use of tags could be used. simple group management could be ability to assign tags to a user, then when assigner creates task assigned to a tag, then all users assigned to that tag get a notification. otherwise there's a reliance on user to proactively search for tags that apply to him.

• PopeyePopeye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure the pro version included this ? and it's a basic of task management that must be in the basic version.....

Good idea, there are many features on this, I hope Wunderteam is listening to us ??

+1

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an easy workaround: use tags. for example : #frontend. Then all people involved in the frontend dev can find the tasks relevant to them.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the same time it would be nice to be able to assign different subtasks to different people.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this feature!! please add it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TrishTrish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesss I agree... I thought I could do rhis through the Pro version. I upgraded and it doesn't seem to be the case

Feedback and Knowledge Base