What would make Wunderlist better?

Assigned task to multiple people and see assigned list of each person

When you manage a team, you need to :

1. Assigned a task to multiple colleague.

2. See the assigned list of each person in your Team

Please for these two essentials improvements !!

(I already use tag with the name of assigned colleague in order to see all their task. But it would be very usefull to use the assignement's tool in wunderlist and see the assigned list as you can see your own list)

1,195 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NerusNerus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • andrewandrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All thanks to Sir Thomas Williams Ovokado, I am here to share a life

testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real Spiritualist who

helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my

testimony, 3 years ago i was diagnosed with Herpes (HSV1-2) this means

that 3years ago i was Herpes (HSV1-2) positive it started as a yeast

infection then transformed into herpes I'm 36 years old male I was having

bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs

called valacyclovir, (zovirax 200mg) including Tee Tree Oil and treatment

by the medical doctors but was not able to cured it completely, i treated

and it re~appeared four months ago I was desperately online searching for

a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i came across

some helpful remedies on how Sir Thomas Williams have help so many people

in Curing Genital Herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of Herbal Treatment I was

so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some

herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going

to be taking the medicine which i did because I too believe there is

someone somewhere in the world who can Cure Herpes Completely. As of the

past 2 weeks however I've been following the herpes cure procedure giving

to me by Sir Thomas Williams and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To

my greatest surprise I notice the sours in my Genitals were all dried up

and my tongue stopped paining me I was CURED Completely by following the

procedure of the herbal medicine .i am very happy about this, then i

contacted Sir Thomas Williams again to tell him the good result , i asked

him how he was able to help me, because i have tried different means to

get it treated and it all re~appear he said that he was gifted with it

that he can cure any disease. Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors.

There is a Cure for HSV with the Help of Herbs and Roots kindly contact

him for more information Via email address sirthomasovokado@outlook.com,

because Good health is better than wealth also,

sirthomasovokado@outlook.com
        his phone number...
        phone no: +2348084253723
        whatsapp no: +2348084253723

andrew

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there

I also need this feature. I have tried numerous items of software and love all the functionality, except for this.

My real-life scenario is an office environment. I need multiple people in the office to run through the same data report and action the data applicable to them. To create one task and assign to all relevant people would be great as I simply @ all required people and drag and drop the required file. Then, I would need to be able to see who has and has not completed the task.

To carry out this process one by one takes away the efficiency and means I cannot continue to use this software as a workplace solution. Shame.

• Jérémy ChevallierJérémy Chevallier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+3

As a co-founder, I want this feature because I'm not the only one working on certain tasks and I want to see everyone who's involved in each task.

Roger, a feature doesn't have to be used. Even when this feature is implemented, we will still be able to assign tasks to only one person if desired.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We too share an environment with a small team - and sharing it amongst people would be a great thing! Looking forward to seeing this function built

• NerusNerus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Rogers

It depens of your team. Sometimes you assign a task just to one person but in others organizations more than one people are concerned.

If wunderlist offer one day this possibility, you would just have to assign to one people and not to many people. It don't change anything for you, and could be great for other.

Thanks

Nerus

• Roger HunwicksRoger Hunwicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea of seeing the list of assigned tasks for each person, but personally I don't think assigning multiple people to a single task is a good idea. I think it reduces clarity and accountability. Some people, might want that feature, but please recognize that other people might consider it a regression.

• yopyop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Assign task to more than one person in a team would be efficient; I vote for ! +1

And seeing the list of tasks of each person would be great too ! +1

Feedback and Knowledge Base