What would make Wunderlist better?

Folders should be shareable/sync

The introduction of folders is great! However, when I create a folder, I should also be able to share the entire folder with a fellow contact, as well as all of the folder contents. In other words, if I am managing a folder that contains 5 lists, then I should be able to share that folder of 5 lists with my wife. And it should only take 1 action -- I shouldnt have to share 5 individual lists (if they are inside the same 1 folder). The folders should SYNC across web and mobile, too. Keep up the great work... THANKS!

273 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EJCEJC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Quicklove SpellsthatworksQuicklove Spellsthatworks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contact us about penis enlargement with mutuba seed Product +27635620092
        Penis enlargement by the mutuba seed penis enlarger has helped men all over the world to enlarge their penis.This is a seed traditionally used in Africa to increase penis size, stop early ejaculation and improve manhood, weak erection. It comes with the mutuba seed oil which you apply on your penis before you plant the seed, as the seed grows so does your penis.
        The seed starts to grow in 4 days and once you get the penis size you want you remove the plant from the ground and your penis will remain like that permanently.one year unconditional guarantee since 1970 we've stood behind our one year unconditional guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your money, period, no questions asked. To get the product, call Order now;

• GolgotGolgot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes with this simple improvement you can share a lot of lists with your team instead sharing one by one.

+3 !

• Darryl PobiegloDarryl Pobieglo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you and it can get ridiculously redundant to have to go to each site and I have a separate password for each of the accountday it would be a great idea to have them sync with each other than that would make it a little easier to use one password or 2 to get the email.

• Sherry BakerSherry Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is another feature request that suggests Folders should work like a Smart List. I agree!

In addition, I think we should be given the ability to create our own smart lists. That way we can completely check off all the feature requests regarding needing new smart lists for "X" purpose. Let the burden of customization fall on the end user and free up development time for other stuff!

Feedback and Knowledge Base