What would make Wunderlist better?

Calendar view

Adding a calendar view, so that you could see your tasks by day, week and month and schedule them will make this applicatio perfect. I also suggest adding a possibility to add tasks and schedule start and end time as wll as adding a possibility to create and schedule meetings. This will be a great improvement in productivity, Users will have everything in one place and will not have to worry if they scheduled a meeting or a call for a project or not.

753 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VladmirVladmir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pedro emilioPedro emilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we really need this. We have to uso wunderlist and calendar together to work. Is it not productive. If you put this to work, is it a big improvement!

• ECEC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You really need to have task view by month. Daily and weekly view is not sufficient for longer term planning. Please please add this!

• RichardRichard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could drag and drop a task within a calendar view to change it's due date. There is another app that does this and it looks good!

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pretty much the request I made and I think the following items could be integrated in the calendar view...

1. Being able to allocate a period of time to a task rather than just set a due date.

2.Viewing each "List" or project as there are for us, as a time line where the due date and start date feed into a gant chart type graphic.

3. Being able to to view these "Lists" together with other lists in this "gant chart" view as well as seeing the user assingements would be great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too! I hope this will become a feature - would really make the app complete in my opinion. I hate having to open iCal to see a calendar view. Would prefer to stay in Wunderlist to do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync your Wunderlist with your Google Calendar. Your wish came true long time ago.

Feedback and Knowledge Base