What would make Wunderlist better?

Integrate with Alexa so I can add items to my Wunderlists via their voice input.

836 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is migrating to Microsoft To Do appprently. Seems like no new features will be added.

Yess integrate with google or samsung svoice. Voice input would be perfect for this app

• Brian Betty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wonderlist, can you please provide an update on this? Is this coming, if not ill be forced to jump ship rather quickly

Not integrating with the assistant devices such as Alexa or Google makes this program not as helpful as it could be. I would make this a priority.

been using wunderlist as long as I can remember, but we just got an echo for xmas and we cant use the two together so wunderlist is out, any.do is in. I will be back as soon as they make this work without having to jump through the IFTT hoops.

I just got an echo dot and so want to link directly to wunderlist. What do I need to do to make that happen?

• Kareem Jida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is your marriage at the verge of collapse? Your partner left you ? You Feel rejected and he/she doesn't love you anymore?You want to safe your marriage/relationship from other men/women? Do you need a change the way your partner treats you in the present of others or whenever you need something from him/her? With power my spell together with god's direction anything is possible just the way you want it for your favor.Contact me at w w w . fastspellsolution.com today for your a permanent solution by the power of my great spell within 48 hours!

• Dominic Bonini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys-this is like going to the supermarket and not having bread and milk. The longer you don't build this the more likely I (and I strongly expect others) will look for a different solution that does support Alexa/ifttt integration

I have recently got Alexa, but no Wunderlist skill!!!!! Will move away from Wunderlist as starting to use Alexa for todo already. Really need this skill if they want to stay in the game

+1 My family relies heavily on Wunderlist... AND Echo. The disconnect between our Amazon Wand shopping list and Wunderlist severely limits the usefulness of both. am already looking for a list manager that integrates with Amazon Echo devices; the first one there gets my business.

• Dave B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please integrate with google home.. Since google took their keep list away and made it harder, wunderlist as a huge opt here!

• David Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Alexa lists feature is so convenient I'm tempted to use it instead of Wunderlist. Why can't you integrate Wunderlist into Alexa so that you're automatically using Wunderlist instead of the native app

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base