What would make Wunderlist better?

Integrate with Alexa so I can add items to my Wunderlists via their voice input.

1,733 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dominic BoniniDominic Bonini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys-this is like going to the supermarket and not having bread and milk. The longer you don't build this the more likely I (and I strongly expect others) will look for a different solution that does support Alexa/ifttt integration

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have recently got Alexa, but no Wunderlist skill!!!!! Will move away from Wunderlist as starting to use Alexa for todo already. Really need this skill if they want to stay in the game

+1 My family relies heavily on Wunderlist... AND Echo. The disconnect between our Amazon Wand shopping list and Wunderlist severely limits the usefulness of both. am already looking for a list manager that integrates with Amazon Echo devices; the first one there gets my business.

• Dave BDave B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please integrate with google home.. Since google took their keep list away and made it harder, wunderlist as a huge opt here!

• David ClarkDavid Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Alexa lists feature is so convenient I'm tempted to use it instead of Wunderlist. Why can't you integrate Wunderlist into Alexa so that you're automatically using Wunderlist instead of the native app

• Greg NormanGreg Norman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eager for this as well. As someone else pointed out this is/was possible with Google Now, but was limited because you couldn't add any details.

For anyone looking for a workaround for now, IFTTT supports integration with both Home/Assistant and Wunderlist so you can set it up that way. Not ideal to rely on that though.

• David ClarkDavid Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised Wunderlist hasn't provided an interface by now (March 6, 2017). You can't call yourself a leading task list app and not be right there with interfaces to other products as they come on-line.
        Like others I will give up Wunderlist if there is not an interface within say 3-4 months.

• Paul WalkerPaul Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are other tickets with more votes for the same idea - this should be merged with them

This is a big opportunity for Wunderlist. The Google Home/ToDoist integration is lame at best. Here's a real opportunity to stand above!

Please!

Have had Alexa for 6 months. First thing I looked for was Wunderlist integration. 6 months later I am still waiting. Patience is growing thin. Won't wait much longer.

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already do this. It's a "feature"?

Initial setup...

Me: "Ok Google". "Take a note".
        Google: "What notes app?"
        Me: "Wunderlist"
        Google: "What's the note?"
        Me: "save the Internet"

Day-to-day use...

Me: "Ok Google". "Take a note".
        Google: "What's the note?"
        Me: "stop the hate"

• Rod AndersonRod Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I am holding off on moving to another task management list for now but won't for long if this isn't added soon.

• aswt58aswt58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that you now intend to support the Amazon Echo. But the question is when? I cannot find any indicated date. Any half decent project management will at least have a target date. This is now really important for many of us and you are risking losing many users. I and my associated group of users will have to move if it does not happen soon. Shame.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base