What would make Wunderlist better?

Make recurring tasks better

Make recurring tasks reset the next due date based on when you complete the task as an option instead of having something due on a specific day. i.e. Once every 30 days I need to clean. I don't want that to be due at a specific date, i want it due 30 days from the last time I marked it complete.

269 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically a re useable list. Can we please have this for the iPhone. I cannot select all and de select them. I travel a lot and need to re use my list. Oh and I know I can just use completed list and uncheck them as a workaround but it’s not convinient.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is literally the reason that I switched from using this as my to do app, as a lot of my tasks don’t have fixed due dates.

• Anita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also a feature where you can tick of which days of the week you want the task to be don, without having to make separate tasks and repeating each weekly. I want a task done on monday, wednesdays and saturdays.. and there is nothing to make this happen that I can find :(

• Van Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what a true recurring task should be. People think of repeating tasks, same day every month, etc.. Totally different.

• Heather Nield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea!! Then when my monthly vacuum task gets done a week late, I wouldn't be doing it a week early the next time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base