What would make Wunderlist better?

"Illuminati." Join today~ | |~ lebanon(+27717069166),Northgate,Mamelodi,USA,Mexico,Oman,Dubai,Zimbabwe,Rwanda,Melbourne!!!!!!

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams.
Call or Whatsapp: +27717069166
Email: magicrashid@yahoo.com

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MagicrashidMagicrashid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of Illuminati, here is the good news 9 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : Mr.FAMOUS who help me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email him at :{JHNSNADAM@GMAIL.COM} or whatsapp him on +2348165692852 May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever

• antonioantonio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that can make you rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and power to control people in high places in the worldwide.are you a Politicians, Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become good Musicians to be wining any competition without any stress you will famous. any new member of Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact our new agent he lives in Europe he is here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the country you are contact him now . antoniocaso666@gmail.com

BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT JOHN ADD UP WHAT'S APP NUMBER (+2348129175848)

BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT JOHN ADD UP WHAT'S APP NUMBER (+2348129175848)

• Lawrence BensonLawrence Benson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many people dream to be a leader, some have
        predispositions, but very few have the ability and
        the competence to fulfill this heavy responsability.
        Brothers and sisters, I think you dream of
        becoming a leader, a successful Lion. Let yourself
        be guided by the Light??you are already on the
        road that leads to thought leadership. Become an
        excellent leader is a daily and lifelong learning. Be
        prepared to lead when times are hard, when your
        people look to you for directions. According to
        John C. Maxwell: "A leader has been defined as
        one who knows the way, goes the way and shows
        the way". Are you prepared? If you hope to lead,
        you must first find the path before others can
        follow your directions. Remember that, being on
        the road, Humility, wisdom, loyalty and respect are
        needed. interested contact great agent via
        whatsapp +2348084666479

• willamwillam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF
        ILLUMINATI.
        Are you a business man, politician,
        musical, student and you want to be rich,
        powerful and be famous in life. You achieve
        your dreams by being a member of the
        illuminati With this all your dream and heart
        desire can be fully accomplish, if u really
        want to be a member of the great illuminati
        then you contact Mr. William through his email
        address below: willamfred404@gmail.com
        or add him up on what's app +2349068559478

Full name....................................
        Country.......................................
        State of origin............................
        Date of birth...............................
        Sex..............................................
        Address.....................................
        Phone.........................................
        Email address.................. -

• jibrilfahadjibrilfahad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.
        Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want
        to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to
        become one of our official member today.you shall be given an
        ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after
        registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life
        needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous
        in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from
        your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the
        church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to
        the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by
        who is already a member, Join us today and realize your
        dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs
        pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact on
        his email: chriscartoon62@gmail.com or call
        (+2348148169456.

The benefit of joining Illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, profitable and helpful to an individual. It has numerous advantages such as enhancing a person’s life, improving his/her health and well-being. In a nutshell, benefit of joining Illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, ers enjoy both physical and intangible benefits. Illuminati and the new world order is hot topic of discussion. call or Whats App +2348105673350 . or email lordlugard666d@gmail.com to see the light.

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI, The Club of the Rich
        and Famous; is the world oldest and largest
        fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are
        one Family under one father who is the Supreme
        Being. In ILLUMINATI we believe that we were born
        in paradise and no member should struggle in
        this world. Hence all our new members are given
        Money Rewards once they join in order to
        upgrade their lifestyle.; interested members should contact us; on
        (mrfred66692@yahoo.com)
        we shall provide you with other information as soon as you contact us
        THANK YOU

¿No estás cansado de la pobreza? Por qué tu pareja está disfrutando
        vida. ¿Quieres ser rico y tener fama? Ven y únete a la hermandad
        Miembro hoy. Una vez que se unan a nosotros, vamos a comprar una dúplex en
        alguna
        País en el que desea permanecer con un automóvil nuevo y también
        250.000 dólares
        Dólares por semana .. Vamos a cambiar su vida con diferentes tipos de
        cosas
        Usted desea en su vida. ¿Quieres promocionar tu negocio? Podemos ayudar
        tú por
        Lo que le trae más clientes en su negocio. ¿Eres músico? Tuviste
        querer
        Estar en la cima del mundo, como LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z, SEAN PAUL,
        LUDACRIS ... podemos hacerte rico como estos hombres. Si usted está en necesidad de unirse
        La hermandad, Envíenos un correo electrónico ahora: (donaldsecreethood@gmail.com)

we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization . we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil . we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone . the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth , knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization engagementcircle@gmail.com
        whatsapp +18452872127

Feedback and Knowledge Base