Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 100% need this. I'm horrible with lists and the calender alert does not work for me at all. I am a "spur of the moment shopper (doer-rr?). I am also a person who needs a list, especially for the store, otherwise frivolous shit is purchased 🤦‍♀️. Therefore, an alert that comes up when I assign a specific location or have an option for specific type of place (like drug store, grocery store, mall, park, beach etc) is invaluable.

• Volodymyr Kuriy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just thought about the similar case. When going to another city, for example, would be nice to have a
        geolocation reminder for meeting some of my friends there, since in a fact, when you are already there, you might forget about it because of a stress, rush or intense schedule, especially if it's a business trip.

Thanks for sharing your idea, cheers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello all,

So I heard MS bought Wunderlist... does this mean I will never see this feature implemented on this app I have recently grown to love?

With a hopeful heart,
        Florian

• Matt Roche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please for Android - remind me when arriving, leaving, getting into car, getting out of car.
        Make it possible to set these reminders in the mac osx version (don't need to actually notify on my laptop, just the phone)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this! It's really the one main feature that keeps me using Apple Reminders app for my tasks.

• Ronen Even Tzur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A genius Idea !! I support it :)

In addition I can recommend to add (on the same concept) a "meeting friend" based reminders (when our mobile phones are close to each other).

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't a feature of Wunderlist, but you can do this with an Android phone.

"Ok Google". "Remind me when I get home to pet the dog".

• Adam Wiseman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this feature request has an original date of October 18th, 2011, with a timestamp for the "Planned" status of November 4th, 2014. It is now just a few days away from 2017...pathetic. Sorry, Wunderlist, I'm tired of waiting. I'm out.

• Darcy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received this email update when I contacted Wunderlist about this feature, in case anyone else is interested:

"Thank you for reaching out to us, and for your kind words!

We've been planning on implementing location based reinders for some time now, and although I'm not able to say specifically when this feature will be introduced, I can definitely say that we haven't forgotten about this feature! For the most up to date information on if and when this feature will be implemetned, please visit the link below. This is where we first annonced that this feature is planned, and will also be one of the places where we announce that it has been implemented. [link to this comment page]

https://wunderlist.uservoice.com/forums/136230-wunderlist-feature-requests/suggestions/2323461-location-based-reminders

If there's anything else I can do to help, or if you have any other questions, please let me know!
        In the meantime, I hope you have a great day!"

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am close to moving my 15+ lists back to the reminders app simply because of the location based alerts built in there

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base