Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

177 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam Covert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My perfect app would include this function and the ability to speak the task and add it to a specific list on the go, typing the task is time consuming, speaking it is way more efficient and then reminding me of the item when I get to a certain location, store home, shop etc.... How many times have you run to a store to only forget the only item you went for, and assuming you forgot to open and check the app list🤔

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my vote here as I'd like to watch this issue, as once this is implemented I will start using Wunderlist.

• Jack Hutson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason I thought Wunderlist had this feature before - could swear I used it since it reminded me about something when I drove near the place.

• Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 100% need this. I'm horrible with lists and the calender alert does not work for me at all. I am a "spur of the moment shopper (doer-rr?). I am also a person who needs a list, especially for the store, otherwise frivolous shit is purchased 🤦‍♀️. Therefore, an alert that comes up when I assign a specific location or have an option for specific type of place (like drug store, grocery store, mall, park, beach etc) is invaluable.

• Volodymyr Kuriy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just thought about the similar case. When going to another city, for example, would be nice to have a
    geolocation reminder for meeting some of my friends there, since in a fact, when you are already there, you might forget about it because of a stress, rush or intense schedule, especially if it's a business trip.

Thanks for sharing your idea, cheers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello all,

So I heard MS bought Wunderlist... does this mean I will never see this feature implemented on this app I have recently grown to love?

With a hopeful heart,
    Florian

• Matt Roche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please for Android - remind me when arriving, leaving, getting into car, getting out of car.
    Make it possible to set these reminders in the mac osx version (don't need to actually notify on my laptop, just the phone)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this! It's really the one main feature that keeps me using Apple Reminders app for my tasks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base