What would make Wunderlist better?

Default Start List

Allow your filters such as 'All' to be a default view.
Example, I keep all my lists as folders and have tasks within them. Everytime I must go and click 'All' to get them to display. I would rather have the ability to set it to 'All'. Some other people may want to have the priorities be their default.

Thanks for a great product. It's nice to have it across multiple platforms.

1,775 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Belen Gibilaro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This request was made 6 years ago and it's a low hanging fruit with huge impact on ux and retention. I believe they have a user base and that their focus is elsewhere, so it will not happen in the near future. Change to a different product, that will get their attention.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add this feature! Would love for it to just open automatically on my 'all' list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just 'All filter' it should be possible to set your own default start up list. Eg. Shopping List

• Chad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is pretty easy to get the display to show what you want on startup. If you want to always go to todays tasks save a favorite as https://www.wunderlist.com/webapp#/lists/today. And your browser will start there. Granted may not work for the apps....

My bigger issue is the default place that new items are saved. I don't want my employee's using the inbox. I have another list that needs to be the default so I can share it. Trust me training them to use wunderlist is challenging enough. Getting them to always pick the right folder first is challenging.

• pandaking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why you don't start the task list on "today" or "this week" is beyond me.

Every time I open the app, I am forced to click on today to see the actual tasks I need to do. Any.do pushes itself in the respect, showing the actual tasks needed to be done that day, including the persistent notification in the android notifications. TickTick, Todoist, they all have this feature.

Please implement.

I think the start list should be personally configurable. Not having the ability to set the start list is frustrating on an otherwise really good app. To the point that I am considering switching, which I however do not to do.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should start with the Today list shown by default not the Inbox

Technically this can't be difficult to implement. As it has a lot of votes PLEASE Review this Feature request.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also consider paying the $5 per month if it were considered an advanced or pro feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base