What would make Wunderlist better?

Sync with Evernote

Wunderlist enables me to remember to do everything. Evernote enables me to remember everything. The integration of Wunderlist as Evernote's much needed task manager would be incredible! If my lists were saved as Evernotes it would be very helpful. Please.

3,565 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ben Kandt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

147 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dominik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's not gonna happen. Evernote is a big competitor to OneNote. OneNote is Microsoft. Microsoft owns Wunderlist. I rest my case.

• Adrian Brink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just throwing it out there but as an interim solution you can try ITTT with Wunderlist and Evernote

• Rob Tolson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally I'd be able create a note in Wunderlist that is an evernote "note" that is stored and tagged in evernote accordingly so that updates made in ever note sync back to wunderlist

• Filipe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm out of votes but I would vote for this feature. I need to send lists and subtasks to Evernote to add to issues, projects I'm doing and also to use it as a back up/export option.

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS always supports their own stuff and only others that do not cause a threat to their business and Evernote does so I would not expect it to happen so the best way to show our issue with this is to drop wunderlist like a hot potatoe

• Kevin Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Earlier comments said this was planned but I'm guessing now that you are owned by MS this will no longer happen and integration will be focused on MS OneNote? Can we confirm that?

• MyLy Pham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just ended my subscription with that other application (expiring in Oct 2016). I hope you get this in place before then, I'd gladly buy a Wunderlist Pro subscription if this feature was available!

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lose so much time typing up actions in evernote then having to re-type / copy those actions back into wanderlist. Like others I'd pay to have access to this functionality. Just do it already!

• MyLy Pham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid $99 for a subscription to a service that had Evernote integration which turned out to be a horrendous app to use and fugly. I'd pay for both subscription Evernote and Wunderlist subscriptions if this integration happens!

• Brian McNamara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this planned development? Am desperately looking to use Wunderlist and Evernote to implement some sort of GTD process and I don't want to have to pay for a third party tool like TaskClone or Zapier. Would definitely buy Pro version if this was available

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it wasn't mentioned before, just the ability to drag a note from Evernote to Wunderlist would be great. Syncing would be even better.

• Aaron Booker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad this is planned... Please do first implement import/export from a list and/or csv though. Then we can all start working NOW instead of waiting. Much easier than an integration!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A full two way integration with Evernote would make Wunderlist incredibly powerful. I'd be willing to pay for a Pro account to have this feature.

I'd like to be able to assign Task to people from inside Wanderlust using the @mention feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base