What would make Wunderlist better?

BLACK MONEY CLEANING SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL+27632146115 | Activation Powder )

BLACK MONEY CLEANING SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL+27632146115
| Activation Powder )
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION,SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL,ssd super automatic solution,Activation powder,ssdsolution,ssd solution,ssd sale,ssd chemical,ssd solution for sale,ssd chemical solution money cleaning machine,ssd solutions,buy ssd solution,ssd chemical price in india,ssd chemical solution price,ssd chemical price,black money chemical,black currency cleaning chemical,chemical to clean black money,ssd chemicals for sale,ssd solution chemical for cleaning black dollar,money cleaning chemicals,chemical for cleaning black money,ssd chemical for sale,chemical to wash black money,chemical to clean money,black notes cleaning chemicals,activation powder & ssd solution,black money cleaning machine,ssd automatic solution price,ssd solution chemical suppliers,ssd chemical solution in South Africa ,what is ssd chemical solution,ssd chemical solution in Durban,ssd chemical solution manufacturers,ssd chemical suppliers,black money cleaning machine,black dollar cleaning chemical in india,ssd sale uk,ssd sale canada,ssd solution in kenya,ssd solution in hyderabad,ssd solution in pakistan,ssd malaysia price,ssd solution in mumbai,ssd solution in chennai,ssd solution price in india,black dollar cleaning cEmail us and talk with a lab correspondant. +27632146115

We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
preservation jobs to client countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes,
Activating Powder cleaning Black money. We use NANO technology chemical to
preserve huge amount of currency into deface form. We also issue out home
kits with manual directions for you to go and test your own products for
small scale cleaning.

Specifications:

Description; Brown liquid with a chocking effect

Solubility; Soluble in H20 of PH

Contact Information EMAIL :mapesalupita@gmail.com / CALL +27632146115

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jamel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this opportunity to introduce to you a geniue technician who can
    clean your money,Contact him whatsap +447418479099 via email (privat_technician@yahoo.co.uk , visit website www.ssdsolutionchemicallaboratory.com
    he base in London, It has been a battle for me to
    find a real technician who can clean
    my money, I have spend a lot of money buying chemicals but at end they
    come up with different stories, they use different story to take money
    from me, but eventually i was introduce to a certain technician, I
    contacted and tell him about my problem, he promise to come to my home country to clean my money on percentage base, he ask me to pay for
    the travel expenses, then within a few days, he arrive in my country
    airport, i pick him in the airport to my house, within few hours he
    clean all my notes, i saw your details on internet that was the reason
    why i send this email to you, contact him immediately, i am assure you
    that he will clean your notes so fast,
    Contact him via email (privat_technician@yahoo.co.uk
    His name is Mr Marton,
    Contact him now to discus more

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

. WATTS APP & IMO : +237679381408 / +237696546052
    SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND ACTIVATION POWDER AND MACHINE FOR SALE
    1- WE PROVIDE CHEMICALS FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES CURRENCIES SUCH AS US.DOLLAR, EURO, POUND, AND MANY LOCAL CURRENCIES.
    Please contact us to discuss how we might help you.

Contact Information
    DR Hammed Awon
    Whatssap ....0036209787195
    Skype Address : Dr urbain.awono
    E mail : ssdlabeurope@gmail.com
    Most Recent Universal SSD Chemical solution new version Automatic/manual solution for cleaning black and defaced notes etc for sale We are An Updated Boichemical Laboratory ( UBL)Technicians based in Dubai. india ,Turkey and Europe with the head office in Dubai , Turkey and France Saudi arebia we are incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution We cleans black money such as US Dollars and we also supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills. The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, marked notes and the likes. You will be amazed by the power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is capable of cleaning notes currency with BREEZE capacity. We Stock limited SSD Solution for cleaning the ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or the Black Money We have the best quality of Pure Silver Virgin Liquid Mercury with 99.999% purity. Our mercury is just the best you will get within the European continent which is best recommended for Gold Mining and Dental. Chemicals Consulting Network Laboratory is a multi-program International Laboratory Operated By Worldwide Science Associates For the U.S.,swiss, Sweden And United Kingdom, Department of Currency DOC. we has approximately 300 professional scientists staffs,engineers,technicians,support staffs and over 1000 guest researchers annually.We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers SPAIN, INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, PAKISTAN , DUBAI , QATAR ETC.... Contact Details C.C.N: WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 30 years old. WE HAVE CHECMICAL THAT WILL CLEAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Description; Brown liquid with a chocking effect Solubility; Soluble in H20 of PH
    Contact Information
    DR Hammed Awon
    EMAIL..ssdlabeurope@gmail.com

Albert Wilson SSD Chemical Solution lab is The latest chemical company presently operating
    worldwide in the cleaning of black currency notes, and any kinds of colored defaced
    currency is handle in our laboratory worldwide. with a thirty day return
    policy on a lifetime quality guarantee.
    Contact US:via
    E-mail;abertsolutionlab11@gmail.com

Name; ALBERT WILSON

Website;http://dralbertwilsonssdlaboratory.com/

Phone number; +91-9582286627

Hello, we provide genuine service worldwide for cleaning black dollar contact me on Watsaap number 00966450336

LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

WE ARE THE BEST BLACK MONEY CLEANING LABORATORY FOR YOU WITH LOCATION IN INDIA, USA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, DUBAI, UK.

For Any Inquiries:

Email :solutionlab00@gmail.com

Email : info@andersonssdsolution.com
    Wepsit : http://drkeithssdsolution.com/index.php
    Telephone Number: +91 9740648251

ARE YOU LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

WE ARE THE BEST BLACK MONEY CLEANING LABORATORY FOR YOU WITH LOCATION IN INDIA, USA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, DUBAI, UK.

For Any Inquiries:

LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

For Any Inquiries:

ARE YOU LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

For Any Inquiries:

• father commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you are all son of pigs.. and wasting peoples time.. son of cheap bitches. u are.. if u are for real dont tell us that send money in advance.. i am ur father in these games..

• father commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

buttshit.. thease all are scammers.. asking advance.. show them dick only..
    these assholes thinks peoples are stupid who are gonna trust them and sending them money. african black asses.. u can only get dick here .. not any advance

Welcome to: Azchemicalsolutions.com Email : rubentata200@gmail.com Tel : 0027633334724, We are the biggest firm in the world in terms of providing SSD solution, and restoring black(colored) or defaced currencies. Our company has been in the field of financial service since 1987, but we expanded our services online in 2003. The range of services we render will satisfy the needs of everyone who is eager to carry out financial money, cleaning transaction in the quickest and beneficial way. Our primary services are: We have qualified technicians, available to assist our customers all over the world, we work on the percentage basis.

Welcome to Azchemicalsolutions.com Email : rubentata200@gmail.com Tel : 0027633334724 We are the biggest firm in the world in terms of providing SSD solution, and restoring black(colored) or defaced currencies. Our company has been in the field of financial service since 1987, but we expanded our services online in 2003. The range of services we render will satisfy the needs of everyone who is eager to carry out financial money, cleaning transaction in the quickest and beneficial way. Our primary services are: We have qualified technicians, available to assist our customers all over the world, we work on the percentage basis.

Welcome to Azchemicalsolutions.com Email : rubentata200@gmail.com Tel : 0027633334724 We are the biggest firm in the world in terms of providing SSD solution, and restoring black(colored) or defaced currencies. Our company has been in the field of financial service since 1987, but we expanded our services online in 2003. The range of services we render will satisfy the needs of everyone who is eager to carry out financial money, cleaning transaction in the quickest and beneficial way. Our primary services are: We have qualified technicians, available to assist our customers all over the world, we work on the percentage basis.

We offer medicines like, pain pills, pain relief, diet pills, weight loss,
    sleeping pills, anti-anxiety, anti-depression…etc.our products are of high
    standard qualities
    Website......https://phamarcybest.com/

Website......https://phamarcybest.com/

Text or call ......(805) 242-6496
    Whatsapp: WhatsApp : +447451210140

email: info@phamarcybest.com

ORDER QUALITY OXYCOTIN , PERCOCET , NORCO, XANAX,VALIUM , U-47700,MORPHINE
    VIAL , HYDROCODONE, Oxycodone,ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE,KETAMINE CRYSTAL ETC

• derrick moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

High quality money and Ssd chemical for cleaning black notes. We offer high quality DOLLARS,EUROS,POUNDS,INDIA RUPEES,INDONESIA RUPEES,YEN, HONG KONG DOLLARS CHINESE RENMINBI ETC.
    call or whatsapp ...+447448336729

We also offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to all the gulf regions and it\'s neighboring countries : INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, PAKISTAN , DUBAI , QATAR , INDONESIA, TURKEY,MALAYSIA , BAHRAIN , IRAQ , KUWAIT , LIBYA , OMAN , SAUDI ARABIA , U A E , YEMEN.

Available SSD Solutions;
    SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    SSD universal Solution
    SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    SSD Topix solution
    SSD Castro X Oxide solution For
    SSD Tourmaline solution
    SSD VECTROL PASTE solution
    SSD TEBI-MANETIC solution)
    SSD Activation Powder
    AVAILABLE CLEANING CHEMICALS;
    Hygienol Liquid Cleaner
    Vegetable Purifier Chemicals
    Furnace Cleaning Chemical
    Heat Exchanger Cleaning Chemical
    Air Conditioning Cleaner

Globa Chemslab (GCL) Ltd, A Global Leaders in The Industry of Cleaning Black Money.

call or whatsapp ...+447448336729
    email...infor.inquiry@globachemslabltd.online
    web.....https://globachemslabltd.online/

• Usman yepche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

High quality money and chemical for cleaning black notes. We offer high quality DOLLARS,EUROS,POUNDS,INDIA RUPEES,INDONESIA RUPEES,YEN, HONG KONG DOLLARS CHINESE RENMINBI ETC.
    Available SSD Solutions;
    SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    SSD universal Solution
    SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    SSD Topix solution
    SSD Castro X Oxide solution For
    SSD Tourmaline solution
    SSD VECTROL PASTE solution
    SSD TEBI-MANETIC solution)
    SSD Activation Powder
    AVAILABLE CLEANING CHEMICALS;