What would make Wunderlist better?

Sort completed list alphabetically

Sort completed list alphabetically. This would make it easier to just use this list as a shopping list. Possibly use less space on your server as well.

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christy Reeves shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Reinier Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

t's ridiculous that the developer has not added this feature to his app yet. It is relatively easy to do, having already implemented the ordering of the articles without completing. Extending this functionality to the completed ones is just a matter of sitting down and doing it. I have been a software developer for 8 years and I know what I am talking about. It is not very easy, but neither is it too difficult to extend an already implemented functionality. It's just a matter of time, that's all. It is a very good application. It has an excellent finish and is multiplatform, which makes it attractive to many people. I prefer it over Color Note and Evernote, because I use it exclusively for purchases. The organizational system by folders allows separating a list of "Vegetables", for example, from a list of "Processed foods", all included in a folder called: "Food Shopping". The app is good, but it is practically USELESS without the functionality of alphabetically ordering the already completed tasks. It is really a great pity that one of the best applications of lists and tasks is rejected by many people, due to the fact that the developer lacks vision and because he ignores his potential clients. If the app were extended, he could make millions of dollars for monthly micro-subscriptions once the app is on the phone, PCs and Macs of billions of people. The developer does not see this, because he does not have a long vision, he lacks common sense and apparently lives in another dimension. The truth is that God gives beards to those who do not have a jaw !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base