Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add color coding to tasks and lists! You're my favorite but this important feature is missing. It's like having a great boyfriend who leaves the toilet seat up in the middle of the night. You're going to have to just make this change if you want us to continue loving you. There are many task list apps in the sea.

• Ziggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started using Wunderlist yesterday and already really wishing to have this feature!! As someone who manages accreditation requests for a media publication, it would be a life save to know which ones have been sent, followed up, and confirmed, at a glance.

• Shakir Elahi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brilliant Idea. Already available on some other apps but it would truly be a wonderful addition to wunderlist since i use wunderlist exclusively now. I hope that this goes through.

I like it. If not this style than at least some kind of tagging system similar to assigning tasks to users. That way is can be filtered by category and by custom priority that way you can filter groupings naturally. Ex. To group tasks so that you can follow the natural flow of a store or the natural progression of how tasks need to be accomplished.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea fully realized in Goalton app for android. Just like I want it!

• Eric Lubow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would just like to be able to change all tasks in a specific list to be the same color similar to GMail labels.

Let's do this guys - I believe it's been something that has been requested from way back when you started and would really love to have the option to colour code.

Please please please!

• BretTheBreton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to the pile... I've tried a number of list apps over the last several years, and yours works the best for me. But the one thing it's missing is color-coded headers, similar to Categories in Outlook. Even without any logic behind it (sorting, processing, etc.), just a "dumb" color selector would be the final thing this app needs, at least for me. Thanks!

I have over 100 Tasks for my to-do list and it would be great if I could create headers with colored / bold text or customize the ribbon color. I work in Marketing so I have a variety of tasks that include Photography, Graphic Design, Outdoor Advertising, Print Ads, Coop Advertising, etc....the list goes on. If I could make the Ribbon or the Text a Color / Bolder that would help me visually see the headers and categories much easier. This would greatly increase User Interface as well. Any Customization you can add - i.E. Bold, Font, Choices, etc. would help! I would consider going Pro if this was a confirmed function.

• Mika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem without colors is that I cannot see the categrories on the list. For example this belongs to development of personnel, this to product etc. Many people are interested about the colors, some not, but we are visual human beings still..
        There is now one big dimension missing in the system totally.

So I needed to create separate lists, but many things still are doesn't belong there.

More than anything I would like to be able to put at least some of my items in a specific order. It's great that myself or others shared on the list can add things on the fly when they pop up, but the order things need to happen is very important. I don't understand why this isn't a priority for the developers

• Denis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wright! Sometimes, its better to use Google keep, cause its easier to perceive colours. Guys, you must, you must, you must do this!!!!!!

• Tineke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yooooooooeeeehoooooo! Wunderlist... Are you there? Please give the people what they want, if you're going to say things like "User suggestions are very important to us as we continue to improve Wunderlist" then actually listen to us! I love Wunderlist, but this color thing is what it lacks the most (after that, a feature to add tasks in the agenda and an alarm/notification instead of email)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base