What would make Wunderlist better?

Calendar feature so you can see when your tasks are due ahead of time.

The Calendar feature would make this application perfect. On the left hand side where the lists are located, you can add a Calendar bar which would allow users to see all of their tasks ahead of time, and plan for the future

5,921 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ashwin Saidha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I world say not to make your own calender but any riminders all syncs with Google calendar

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely essential addition! The only really big thing missing from Wunderlist!

• Valerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to drag the task to a specific time on your Outlook calendar so you can block time to work on it, or at least put a beginning and end time so we can actually schedule a time to work on it instead of just having a list of things due that day.

Make available the option of putting a beginning and an end of the task so your calendar wil be colorblocked for that event or task.

• PS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would indeed make the app perfect - I hate having to open iCal to see a calendar view.

Please consider an integrated calendar. Ical and google are so difficult to use, and do not sync regularly. Integrating the lists with a wunderlist calendar for all of our employees would greatly help productivity and allow everyone to see what is going on and add to the calendar easily. If the sync is nearly instant like the tasks, that would be ideal. We'd be willing to pay for such an addition!

• Anastasiia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want to leave this app, I love it, but I need this feature very much! I've found a "Tick Tick" app which has calendar in it. Look at it and I hope we'll see this feature very soon in our lovely Wunderlist app!

• Jayla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be PERFECT because I would love to see my tasks ahead of time via calendar style IN the app. The live feed sync doesn't work too well and is pretty sh***y to be honest. Please integrate this feature in because I've been having to search for other apps and it would be nice to have one app that does EVERYTHING! :)

• Jacob Gerl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So many issues with syncing through ics. More trouble than it's worth. Most apps don't update live, doesn't show past due tasks, doesn't always share across other synced apps. The absence of this calendar view is the only thing that kills this app for me some times. Either having its own calendar view, or complete integration as a full-fledged google calendar (or other service) that can be completely live synced to almost any calendar application.

Cannot view past-due tasks in calendar subscription using iCal - would like to be able to see what is overdue in that view as well.

Ability to subscribe to tasks via calendar for only SOME lists, not all in one subscription

I want the calendar view in the App, not connected to Outlook or anything like that.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be great if it was integrated into outlook.com/office365 as a feature option, so you can see stats of tasks against existing schedule.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist - you need to do this as I am also considering leaving. This is essential if Wunderlsit is to keep up with other browser based project management tools out there.

Hurry!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pretty much the request I made and I think the following items could be integrated in the calendar view...

1. Being able to allocate a period of time to a task rather than just set a due date.

2.Viewing each "List" or project as there are for us, as a time line where the due date and start date feed into a gant chart type graphic.

3. Being able to to view these "Lists" together with other lists in this "gant chart" view as well as seeing the user assingements would be great.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base