12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Feras Almufarrej commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think bar code scanner must be Within pro upgrade package as it will encourage the company to develop it more

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A barcode scanner would be very nice. You are able to create a shoppinglist in a minute, if the list items has also photos and everyone can add his owne list with special items.
    Another thing is sorting the listitems depending on a discounter shop layout.
    I am from Germany and all of our ALDI Discount Stores have nearly the same shop layout. So it would be possible to sort the list items in the order of your way through the shop.

I love wunderlist... But it needs a scanner! I want to inventory by books and movies!

I have been begging for this to be added to Wunderlist for a long time. Whether it's simply to add to a grocery list, or to place on a wish list. I agree with Brannon--I would pay for Premium if this was added.

• Brannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been looking for an app that I know and trust to allow me to do this very thing. I want that trusted app to be Wunderlist. This app has 80% of the features to make this happen. There is a due date feature that will let users know when an item in your pantry is about to expire. There is an ability to share the list with others in my household to ensure more of the same item already in the pantry is not purchased again (major cost savings in my household). Now the developers will need to add the scan barcode item feature as well as the ability to add low pantry items to a grocery list. I may also be willing to pay for these added features in the Pro version, which would be a good boost for the company. Win-win for all, right? What's taking you guys so long? I wunder what's in my pantry! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also some how compile the worldwide data base of product UPC code so when u run out of a product at house I just scam it to add on my list

Feedback and Knowledge Base