Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this was started quite some time ago. Added my vote x3 for this feature, would be great to have a Month Smart List added, or as some noted, the ability to add your own Custom Smart Lists.

• André Deen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think Wunderlist will be developed further along the ideas discussed here. Instead there will probably be some new MS compatible product that will be hampered with the burden of not conflicting with the interests of "the monstrosity otherwise known as Outlook".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another idea that is over three years old that these guys haven't acted on. Seriously? I guess this product is no longer in active development.

• Archer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another voice for smart lists from hashtags. That would complete the hashtag feature.

• Kevin OBrien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to be able to separate work tasks from personal tasks and I think custom smart lists may be the way to do this.

• Margarita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with those who say that the ability to create smart lists based on hashtags would be great

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a 'waiting for' list where I move my tasks that is dependent on other peoples input/answer as in GTD.
        I now has to # each task with the name of the project/list where the task really belong to be able to remember what its about.
        If 'waiting for' was a smart list, task would automatically be grouped under the project/list name as in other smart lists.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

smart list for "2 weeks", "3 weeks", "1 month" or flxibel by choosing value and type (day, week, month) would be very nice because when i leave for 2 weeks (holiday) i want to check all my todos for next 2 weeks - right now i can only take 1 week holiday because of this "problem" ;-) HA HA :-)

• Zane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TBH I've looked at Todoist as an alternative because of the way I can click on Today and I just get the items that I've listed for today, not the many overdue items that clutter my list and not separated into different lists Inbox, Work etc. More like the Week list that you have. The option to set up custom smart lists would be great.

• Adrian van Eeden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With logical expressions - e.g. list all tasks where not in "work" folder. This would work brilliantly with tags.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I like to see not only day/week tasks but projects that are due this month and even this year.

• Imran Mughal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to create smart lists based on hashtags would be lovely so that I don't have to search for them each time. Add to that the option of adding @ contexts... and I will be closer to GTD zen.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base