What would make Wunderlist better?

Needed | Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.com Sync

Absolutely important to be able to sync with Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.com for 2 reasons:
1. Lots of users will love it - easier to attach files without moving them
2. Wunderlist won't have to worry so much about servers overloading

116 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Asheet Awasthi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Arben Sali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Paul Salzman you stated, "unlike gDrive, which is a permissions disaster" why do you feel this is so?

• Paul Salzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So here's my take on this: I get that Wunderlist makes money on their Pro account and one of the main draws is their file storage (and wallpaper!!). I think the business model is a good one, certainly for we users, but maybe they need to add a different level. I would gladly pay for ProCloud version that doesn't use their storage, but allows me to hook up to Box or gDrive. Box would probably be the best integration, because of their robust sharing system and super easy permissions (unlike gDrive, which is a permissions disaster, but still should be integrated). Box also has some robust collaboration features, where you can comment on a file. Box is also smoking fast. I'd pay $2/month or $25/year or something to have this ProCloud version. I have no reason to go to the Pro level now, as I don't want/need yet another cloud to store my files. I'll just use Box share links as a stopgap. I'd like to see this feature be able to use both (or more) cloud drives concurrently. I think it's a win-win..less AWS cost for the Wunderkinder and I'm willing to pay to have this capability. When can we get this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This is a collaborative software by it's nature it should have a collaborative way to share files and keep them in sync. No need to reinvent the wheel when the file collaboration is already out there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base