What would make Wunderlist better?

due dates and alarms for subtasks

I would like the ability to add a due date and alarm to a subtask as can be done with a task

6,914 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

259 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super Magic Wallet for everyday Income +27735257866 in SOUTH AFRICA,Namibia,USA,UK,Austria,Australia,Sweden,Switzerland,Italy,Spain,Canada,Brazil,Norway,New Zealand,Belgium,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,UAE,Egypt,Kuwait,Turkey,Qatar,Pakistan..Powerful Magic wallet +27735257866 maamarazaq,This is the oldest,mystique and the most powerful magic wallet and gemstones.This power organized by the Great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt.The results of this wallet are so great that this magic has now become well established. This powerful magic wallet has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this wallet you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This wallet will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business, make you look very attractive.Contact Maamarazaq 24/7 call or Whatsapp +27735257866 or Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com

Super Muslim Djinn for success & protection +27735257866 in UAE,USA,UK,Lebanon,Qatar,Egypt,South Africa,Namibia,Spain,Australia,Austria,Switzerland,Hong Kong,France,German..I have a wide range of Djinn / Jinn spirits that serve and obey the master, control over your life, powerful magic to fulfill your desires and gain authority over your environment and events in your life. * Results may vary person to person.I have been in the paranormal field for 20 years. I have worked with Djinn and Demonic entities, to perform the following * thus some times results may vary person to person.Exorcisms According to the Quran, jinn have free will, and Iblīs abused this freedom in front of God by refusing to bow to Adam when God ordered angels and jinn to do so. For disobeying God, Iblīs was expelled from Paradise and called "Shaytān" (Satan). Jinn are frequently mentioned in the Quran: Surah 72 (named Sūrat al-Jinn) is named after the jinn, and has a passage about them. Another surah (Sūrat al-Nās) mentions jinn in the last verse. The Quran also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both "humanity and the jinn", and that prophets and messengers were sent to both communities.More information Call or whatsapp +27735257866 / EMAIL:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! I can't believe this isn't already a thing! +1 vote for this feature ASAP please.

The ability to set due date and reminder on task is essential and would elevate this software to whole new level

• Snape commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea!
        Sdditionally it would be awesome to go deeper and add „assign to“ etc

• AMLWalker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an amazing addition! I currently just set subtasks as main tasks if I need a due date with them. Since they don't show up when the task appears (without clicking into it), I need to be able to see and remember them specifically. It would also be great when receiving assigned tasks. My boss/family member might assign something to me with subtasks related to the main task and it would be great if I could set reminders on the subtasks based on my availability to meet the main task deadline.

This is a VITAL piece to Wunderlist and is the ONE reason that it is so difficult for me to be able to use Wunderlist as my only task manager!

So this has been requested four years ago and has over 13,000 people supporting it. Why has it not happened?

In addition to the reminders, I would also like to have the task marked complete once all sub tasks are complete.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people who manage several projects and not just to-do lists, this is essencial. Please add this.

• Michael Kapner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This would allow for the creation of projects, where sub tasks could be divided up over time, rather than just checklists with only a single due date option.

• Rafael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea has existed for 4 years, is eternally in the top 3 and nothing happened. How can that be?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base