What would make Wunderlist better?

due dates and alarms for subtasks

I would like the ability to add a due date and alarm to a subtask as can be done with a task

6,792 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

254 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to set due date and reminder on task is essential and would elevate this software to whole new level

• Snape commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea!
        Sdditionally it would be awesome to go deeper and add „assign to“ etc

• AMLWalker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an amazing addition! I currently just set subtasks as main tasks if I need a due date with them. Since they don't show up when the task appears (without clicking into it), I need to be able to see and remember them specifically. It would also be great when receiving assigned tasks. My boss/family member might assign something to me with subtasks related to the main task and it would be great if I could set reminders on the subtasks based on my availability to meet the main task deadline.

This is a VITAL piece to Wunderlist and is the ONE reason that it is so difficult for me to be able to use Wunderlist as my only task manager!

So this has been requested four years ago and has over 13,000 people supporting it. Why has it not happened?

In addition to the reminders, I would also like to have the task marked complete once all sub tasks are complete.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people who manage several projects and not just to-do lists, this is essencial. Please add this.

• Michael Kapner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This would allow for the creation of projects, where sub tasks could be divided up over time, rather than just checklists with only a single due date option.

• Rafael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea has existed for 4 years, is eternally in the top 3 and nothing happened. How can that be?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base