What would make Wunderlist better?

Choose snooze time when the reminder comes up

It would be very helpful to have the ability to choose the snooze period when the reminders comes up. e.g. I have a task to make a phone call at 15:00 but when the reminder comes up, i decide that i want to make this phone call at 18:00, it would be easier if could choose the snooze time rather than editing the task or postpone it to the predetermined snooze period i set.

914 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleaaaase! Add this feature. It is the only think i am missing in this great and helpful App.
    Thank you

• Ace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Not being able to specify when I'll be reminded again makes the snooze feature almost useless for me. Wunderlist, this would be a great improvement!

Just started using this. Is there a way to change the "standard/default" reminder time? It comes up at 9 AM and I'd like to change it to 10. Would be nice if I could default to a time of my choosing without having to change every one I enter ? Perhaps I just don't know where.

• micmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please, open for such a long time! It happens quite often that a reminder comes when you are not able to pay attention to it and you really need to be reminded some minutes(time) later. I'm sure such a thing is a basic feature, I know this from other date management software. Why doesn't it come?

The ability to snooze a reminder in the iOS app when it reaches reminder alert is critical functionality. Ability to snooze by 10 mins, 1 hour, 1 day and maybe a custom time (e.g. select snooze period) really is crtical to make the iOS app userable.

Wunderlist in another thread said 1 year ago this was coming. I don't think they lied but they weren't being truthful. :-(

• Zack S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snooze options need to be like Swipes! They nailed the snooze feature very well

Any.do does this and it's why I won't switch. What if I need to put off a task until tomorrow instead of my one setting of 5 minutes?

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, I had to withdraw my votes, because I need them to vote for linked tasks, my main wish.
    Still I find choosing snooze time also very useful.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please!
    With configurable predefined intervals, like e. g. in Apple's Calendar

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to some pre-set options (e.g. 10m, 30m, 1h, ...), it should allow for manual entry. As a bonus, it would be great if you could edit the list of pre-set snooze options (in settings).

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two must have Wunderlist enhancements: 1) MULTIPLE REMINDERS on the same day for the same task. 2) SNOOZE option (with the flexibility to adjust the duration of the snooze). This would set Wunderlist apart. Look forward to hearing if these enhancements are in development (or if they exist and I've missed them)!

It should provide options like 5 mins, 15 mins, 1 hrs, 3 hrs, tomorrow etc

• Giuseppe Tripodi (peppeuz) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please!
    This is basically the only reason because I still use Any.Do instead of Wunderlist!
    Add the snooze time selection and Wunderlist will be definitely be my app!
    (Something like 15 minutes/ 1 hour / 3 hours / tomorrow will be perfect!)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base