What would make Wunderlist better?

Planning your day feature in mobile app (like in Any.do)

Planning your day feature in mobile app (like in Any.do-moment). This will allow the user to take a moment in the morning to decide what tasks need to be done today and if need be, to reassign tasks to another day.

73 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Priya Raman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. It is not necessary to have the exact interactive feature like any.do.....but it would be good to pop up today's list at particular time e.g. 9am everyday

Please! Add this feature to Wunderlist! It's the only thing that keeps me from using it everyday and sticking to any.do

• Jon Eckhardt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. The plan your day / moments feature would be a fantastic addition to Wunderlist, and I think would make a fantastic premium feature. A potentially inexpensive way to add this feature would be to add it to the mobile App only.

The plan your day feature is keeping me on the fence between Any.do and Wunderlist.

Wunderlist team, do you have plans to add this feature soon?

• Callidus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even just a way to review each item in a given List in a focused, maximized and sequential way (e.g. slideshow/card view) would really be helpful. On my phone I have to select each item, swipe left to go back to the list, and repeat for every item in my list. It's a bit tedious.

• Joe Emenaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to decide between Any.do and Wunderlist, and the "Moments" feature is the only thing that keeps Any.do in the running. There are a lot of things on my day's list which got there a few weeks ago because I was a little too optimistic. When I see all of the things on my plate for the day, I want to be able to quickly "snooze" them for a few days, and schedule the rest.

One way you could improve on Any.do, though: They only give me a certain number of times to schedule things for (10, noon, and 4, I think). If I already scheduled something for noon, *don't* offer me noon for anything else (duh!).

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still missing this feature. Setting the due date in wunderlist is too complicated. "Plan your day" with Today Tomorrow, Next week and Sometime is much better!

This feature makes Any.do really amazing a combination would cause a perfect to-do-app! Taking a moment in the morning to plan my day with this easy "time-choose-buttons" reminds me of everything and if life doesn't go like you've planned, you can just "drag" tasks to another timer or day.
    (excuse my English)

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature of Any.do is awesome, i'm really miss it on Wunderlist :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base