What would make Wunderlist better?

Better reminders & notifications

- Customize reminder sound & vibration
- Recurring reminders
- Pop-up window for reminders (must click done)
- Persistant reminders (option to nag until the user accepts)
- Recurring reminders (hourly, daily, weekly)
- Reminders for subtasks
- Remind via SMS
- Quiet hours for reminders (i.e., no sound between 10pm and 8am)

2,200 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

152 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First comment was in 2014... Please implement some more user freedom as sugested by your users!

• SB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatically send the task down the list if you have set a reminder date. ( I don't want to see it again till I get reminded as I'm working on other tasks.)

I have tasks that has to be done in a week every month.
        Whilst I've set the tasks to repeat every month, sometimes I snooze the alert and forgot to come back to it and consequently miss the deadline.
        It would be good if we can tell Wunderlist to keep the alerts or reminders coming for a range of dates.

Example:
        Criteria: Remind me on 9AM for 1 week.
        Repeat option: Repeat every month.

Thanks!

I too will have to look to another app because of the lack of a snooze feature above all; but no sound is a problem as well. I find it strange that this has to even be put to a vote.

-21st century To Do apps need reminder that are recurring with snooze features

-Yes, reminders for subtasks as well.

Constantly miss seeing my reminders because your app is silent. Need to return to any. Do

• Jekin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These are must have features for a todo app. Lack of these features forces me to use Any.do. But I would love to see these features in wunderlist.

Your website promotes "never forget a task again" ... well thats not true, as you only get one reminder! Definitely need for reminders to pop up as a "nag" until the user either completes the task or says "no more reminders!". This is a basic function of any task/scheduling software. I can't believe it wasnt built in right from the start.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's what I would like: currently, if you select multiple todos, (on the mac version) you can right-click and mark as 'due today'. However, when you do this, it resets all the reminders to be 1 hour from that point in time. Which is not very useful. It'd be good if you could right click multiple items and set the reminder for all of them, in the same way that you can set the due date by right-clicking multiple items. Even if it just had preset options, e.g. remind me in 1 hour, remind me this evening, remind me tomorrow morning, remind me

• Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding this request, the sound is so jarring when marking complete or getting a notification that I'm looking for a replacement to wunderlist It can't be that challenging. The fact that there is no progress here on such a simple issue indicates your not going to do anything. Why? Sad...

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm waiting for this since many years.....yes....years.....

Persistent reminders Please! This is the biggest feature you're missing and can't explain how much I want it!

• Bang Bang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love these. In particular the persistent notification option. I always use iPhone's reminders if I want a push notification because they will continue to appear until I complete it. It would be nice to not have to juggle between two apps.

Most of these features are on your competitors apps as standard. I'm amazed that it didn't even occur to the developers and that almost 4000 people voted for this and that it isn't marked planned. Very disappointing

• KLRomano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... Better reminders & notifications. Really needs nag feature and SMS reminders especially dealing with college age people who check SMS frequently but only occasionally check email.

• Angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need a nag feature until it's marked as done. This will force us to 1) actually get it done or 2) reschedule it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base