What would make Wunderlist better?

iOS 8 Widget for a specific list (not "due today")

Love the new iOS 8 widget, but would prefer to have it show a specific list or lists of my choice, rather than the "due today" list.

107 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I´ve just changed from Android and I´m shocked at how underdeveloped Wunderlist widget is in iOS... :((( So disappointing, I love this app and use it every day for personal life and especially business.
    I can´t believe that this thread has been started in 2014 and nothing has been done to improve the iOS widget yet :(

• Sparky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you seen 'As a user, I want to customize my "today widget" on IOS?' Please consider throwing your weight behind this very similar - but current - proposal. I hope that by concentrating our efforts, we can get the necessary votes to get noticed. If the link does not work, you can search for the feature request.
    https://wunderlist.uservoice.com/forums/136230-wunderlist-feature-requests/suggestions/15324000-as-a-user-i-want-to-customize-my-today-widget-o
    Thank You!

• Stuart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality. I want to use Wunderlist for sharing Shopping lists and I just want to be able to see my current shopping list in the notification centre and check-off items as I walk around the supermarket. At the moment this isn't possible because Wunderlist only shows items that are 'due today', and shopping lists don't have due dates.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't use Wunderlist to schedule or plan tasks. I use it for syncing up lists with people. Being able to glance at notifications and see what's on those lists would be huge. Please consider adding this feature!

• Sarah Robin Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly. I'd love to show the "week" list! If it's popping up as due today and it's not checked, I'm probably in trouble...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally would love either to choose the list or the option to show more than one day at a time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base