What would make Wunderlist better?

Permanently sort

When a list is sorted and a task date changes or a new task is added, I have to manually sort the list again. It would be nice if the new item would automatically get sorted as it is added.

2,472 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ben Seguin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

210 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the free version. Wonder if this feature is available in the Pro version so we have to buy it in order to have the feature?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crazy, it should definitely be a basic feature and I can't believe it has been 3 years since this feature request was posted with no update!

Microsoft IS NOT GOING TO PROGRAM THIS FEATURE IN WUNDERLIST!

NEVER! NEVER EVER!

They are pushing their MS TO-DO app that does have permanent sort. However, they released MS TO-DO in a ridiculously limited version that doesn't even come close to Wunderlist. You can't even backup your MS To-Do lists. Microsoft expects you to work around all their limitation until they finally get around to full flushing out the program.

As you can see from the posts on this board it will be YEARS before they get around to it.

• Jodi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please add this! I sorted by creation date and my new tasks are now all at the BOTTOM of the page. But I can't a way to sort by creation date showing the new ones at the top. It just defaults to the new tasks going to the bottom - which is out of sight! When I add a new task, it shows up at the top & my other new ones are at the bottom. I have to re-sort - but then I'm back to having all new at the bottom. So frustrating!

• Zoran Hranj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! Also when I star an item, the sorting is all messed up and I don't see the star any more. Please fix this!

• Sonny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Backup! This would be great, as an option per list. Please develop this!

It pretty much seems that the support doesn't care about our needs (and this is a crucial "feature"). I probably won't extend my Wunderlist subscription.

• Nigel Allam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without this basic feature you can easily tick tasks as completed when a repeating task is checked and the next one appears at the top of the list. This is the ONLY urgent problem with Wunderlist. As a new user, it's disappointing to see this was first requested nearly 2 years ago and has 4,812 votes! Is there anybody there?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base