Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the Add to Wunderlist app for Chrome, display mini calendar

I'd love to be able to click the Add to Wunderlist app, click a drop-down and view a mini-calendar vs having to manually figure out which date to add for the reminder. Another option is to have real language choices such as "in one week","in one month", etc. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Podrška stvaranja novih modela sistema vrednosti kod mladih širom Evrope.

Ideološke promene u poslednje vreme se menjaju kod mladih širom Evrope. Moja autentična ideja, inicijativa za sve nas mlade jeste. Da se udruže različita mišljenja omladine iz cele Evrope, i da pojedini članovi svih društvenih organizacija sačine, potpuno novu koncepciju, novih modela sistema vrednosti isključivo za nas mlade. Objedinimo se u suštinski važnoj našoj novoj ideologiji nas mladih širom Evrope. Iznesite svoje stavove i svoje ideje, i mišljenja da svi mi paralelno učestvujemo u donošenju najnovijeg našeg zakona, koji nebi kršio zakone. A da pri tome ukažemo na naše nove ideje i uspostavljanje potpuno novog sistema vrednosti. Nas mladih iz…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if i could filter tasks by theme and by context at the same time

For now we just have groups of tasks related to something (family, work, trips) but not to where i can complete it (at home? With my celphone?, at my office?) it would help to get to manage better my time and clearly know what to do when you have some free time in an especific moment/place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Voice Read Lists

It would be useful for users to be able to have their lists and sub lists read back to them so that they'll have their hands free and allow them to do other things at the same time. For example it would be great to have my lists/itinerary read back to me while I'm getting ready for or driving to work so that I can save time in the morning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Selecting folder in nav pane filters to all items from all lists in that folder

Like Today/Week/All views, when you select a folder in the left nav pane it should show the items from all lists only in that folder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IOS app - autoload todays smart list

I have tasks for everyday and at the evening I usually have completed them all. The next day when I open the app on my iPhone I have zero tasks to complete. But that's not the case. I have to change from smart list today to week or inbox and then again to today to get my new tasks loaded. It would be great if that could be done automatically, that is that the smart list today autochecks what date it is and if there is any tasks that should be listed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a "smart scheduling" feature!

Todoist task manager recently (Nov 2016) added "smart schedules" which suggests dates to reschedule an uncompleted task based on urgency, habits, upcoming tasks and goals. This saves one from having to select a day and instead the "smart" scheduler suggesting when it would be best to schedule a task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Agenda that lets you see when you completed what to do's

I would love to see how much to do's I checked of on a particular day, to see how productive I was. A bit like completed to do's per list view. I would love to see this mostly on the "Today" tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Widget ,hope to choose color and list

Widget ,hope to choose color and list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Display date headers in task list

Now only in"week" list the date headers are shown. Please display then in"all" list so that I can know the due day of every task clearly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Assign tasks to non wunderlist people/companies

It would be wonderful if there was a way to assign a task to a non wunderlist person. For instance, the task "Unclog bathroom drain" could be assigned to "Drainmaster" or on a list for a party "Pizza delivery" could be assigned to "Papa Johns"
    I use wunderlist (and love it) for my renovation projects and would love to be able to track which of my subs is responsible for the tasks I create, even if I am the one to check it off. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to reorder subtasks by dragging items on the Win 10 Mobile app version, like the full Win 10 version.

Be able to reorder subtasks by dragging items on the Win 10 Mobile app version, like the full Win 10 version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A daily to-do list would be nice!

Would love to be able to create a to-do list for each day in the left hand column in addition to the other specialized goal lists I have listed!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to make mini Spreadsheets in each List Item or tabs within the notes section like in Notepad to make columns of aligned text. Most i

Ability to make mini Spreadsheets in each List Item or tabs within the notes section like in Notepad to make columns of aligned text. Most information is recorded, compared & processed in tabular format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Single big list from all categories as well along with Individual Sepearte List

At the moment you have option to maintains various list but you should have one big consolidated list as well where we can have quick glance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base