Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. due date in chrome extension

Being able to add to-dos with the Chrome extension is great. I use it all the time. But I miss a feature to set the due date. I can only set a reminder. So after adding an item the the extension, i have to go to Wunderlist to set a due date. This is very inconvenient. i bet it would be easy to fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Me gustaría sincronizarlo con el reloj inteligente de huawei talkband 2

Me gustaría que mi reloj talkband 2 reciba las notificaciones ya que la app sta sólo para los gear de samsung nada mas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to change text color in notes

Having different text color options in the notes section would be helpful to show separation. For example, one of my team members assigns a task with notes with black text. When I begin the task I could add my own notes in green or red to easily differentiate between the different sets of notes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sub tasks due dates show in

As part of setting up subtasks with dates, I would be AWESOME to show the subtask in the Today or Starred instead of the top level\parent task name.

If you have a main task of Get winter tires changed set for next Saturday, then you have some subtasks, put summers in the van, call shop to arrange for appointment, goto bank to get money and you set the dates on those subtasks, I would expect to see the subtask in the todo list, not just the simplified parent task name since the subtask is what I need to focus on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would really like the capacity to share the Today and This Week lists with someone - eg my personal assistant/secretary

I would really like the ability to share the Today and This Week list with someone - Eg my personal assistant or secretary so that we can both be aware of urgent tasks regardless of their source shared list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. protected list which cannot be deleted or altered.

Certain lists I would like to keep fixed, unchanged and not able to be deleted. Like a recipe which I can look up. Or a to do list for every day..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sync with Kindle

Once you purchase a kindle book on Amazon, the book appears on Wunderlist as a todo. It would be super cool if table of contents are listed in its subtasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Amazing password lock for app/lists

It's amazing that there isn't an app password lock or list password lock, isn't it? It's like the company doesn't want to fulfill its potential, isn't it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default action for quick add & search

When invoking the quick add & search a minute after its last invocation, it should revert back to search mode to avoid inadvertently creating tasks when intending to perform a search.

The quick add & search is one of the most powerful and frequently used features of Wunderlist for me, but it is a dual-purpose tool: add, and search. It currently retains state between uses indefinitely, but it would be great if after a certain period of time it would reset back to a default mode so I don't have to think about remembering to manually switch it from add…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. adding new task but not to today list

When i'm on my phone, I find too many steps are required to setup a task for MY own to do list. I have to add it, it goes into the today's folder, then I have to futz around with the click'n'hold then click to move and it doesn't always move, OR I just wait until I get to my desktop and move it there. Either way not perfect. I would like to add a todo task to my own folder instead, right off the bat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Include Task Name first with Comment notices

With many lists it is not easy to know at a glance what Task the Comment applies to - this would make a great feature for the Apple Watch -

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tell which list a task is on when in "all" view

When I view my "all" list on the widget, all the categories look the same. I want to SEE all my tasks at once, but be able to differentiate, perhaps by color, which list it is on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add task from search

I would like to be able to add a new task while on a search results page, same as I can while viewing a list. I use lists for contexts, and tags for projects. If I select a tag to see everything in a project, and notice a new task for that project, I have to leave the tag search to get where I can add the new task.

I use the Android app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show icon when a task has subtasks (Android)

Right now there is no visual indicator that a task has subtasks, on Android? How would i know that subtasks are there without clicking open each and every task? That makes subtasks an undesirable feature of Wunderlist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base