Wunderlist Feature Requests

Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestions and upvotes here over the years! Your feedback was certainly instrumental in getting Wunderlist where it is today, so again thank you. Without you and your feedback we wouldn’t have been able to launch the next evolution of Wunderlist, Microsoft To-Do.

We’d love for our Wunderlist users to give To-Do a try and let us know what you think on To-Do’s UserVoice. As the Wunderlist team has shifted focus to our new app To-Do, we will no longer be updating Wunderlist, which will eventually be retired.

We want to be sure that To-Do is the best option first, though. So please let us know which features you’d like to see here: https://todo.uservoice.com/

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. add to search function in iOS app to search in open and/or closed items

on the Website using the # seems to be perfect - great! But in the current iOS-app, there must be a bug. Situation:

- I have created a folder with several shoppinglists for different items (fruits, grocery, bakery, ....)
    - each item has the tag #Shopping
    - when purchased => completed
    - beeing short on sth. or when missing at home => reactivate the item to not completed

So at least for shopping I do use the app almost every day!

On the Website I hit the tag #Shopping and I will see all items with the tag #Shopping AND…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft excel offline updating via a Macro button. Once Macro button is pushed, Microsoft excel synchronizes with users others devices.

Microsoft excel offline updating via a Macro button. once Macro button is pushed. Microsoft excel synchronizes with users others devices.
    This would benefit many users that cannot download the wunderlist application(s) at the workplace.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it more like Omnifocus

I use Omnifocus at home and Wunderlist at work (because I have to). It's good but not great. It's a challenge to schedule work because I can't see what's due three or six months ahead. Lack of context is a challenge and there's no option for estimating duration. I could go on and on. The paid option doesn't really offer much in terms of extra features.

Omnifocus is streets ahead and better at keeping me organised.

Wunderlist has come a long way, but compared with Omnifocus, it's still a glorified to do list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mitglieder im Listenordner

Hallo, der Listenordner gefällt mir gut. Schön fände ich es, wenn automatisch alle Listen im Ordner zu einer Mitgliederliste gehören würden

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to enable pop-up comment when checking off an item

Problem Statement:
    When revisiting checked off items on a list, information pertaining to the resolution of the item is unclear. Primarily, because there is no closing comment.

Value:
    Ensure complete information within an item to get visibility into the closing reason/statement of an item.

Suggestion:
    If there were an option that would enable me to enter a comment in a pop-up box when I check off an item it would ensure I don't forget to put in a closing statement as a comment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to remember the home page/folder that i used last

I'm on Android. The app always keeps going to the 'Inbox' page. It would be great if it can remember the page I left it with. Every time, I had to do multiple taps to go to the folder I need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do I delete

How do I delete a list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include print/email option for hashtags

I use hashtags to flag tasks for particular meetings or conversations. Once I click on the hashtag and get all tasks associated with the hashtag, I would like to be able to do something with the resulting list such as use it for an agenda.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. drag and drop tasks - edit functionality in the notes section

Love Wunderlist and have been a happy user for years. I have two recommendations:

1) drag & drop task in the daily and weekly view
    It would be really helpful if I can order my tasks in the daily view by simply draging them up and down. This enables me to prioritize the taks. The drag-drop function is now only available when you view all tasks

2) Edit functionality in the notes section
    I use the notes functionality Wunderlist to make notes during meetings. It would be helpful if I could use simple editing functions (bold, italic, underline) to structure…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. UX: Show "add" button without clicking away when adding a note

When adding a new note and I select a time to be reminded the "add" button dissapears. To add a note I have to click back in the note first for the button to appear. The button should always be visible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the color or font of tasks that have notes attached to them

I'm new to wunderlist but it seems odd that tasks that also have text added to NOTES should have some sort of indicator, like even an "N" sort of similar to when you read some text and there is a 'read more' indicator that lets you know there's more to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Due Dates: ASAP or When you have a moment

A lot of tasks that people try to complete don't have a specific due date but need to get done as soon as they have a moment. Usually these tasks don't take long, but can't be completed while other more important tasks are on their minds - things like schedule a minor car repair, invite old coworkers to a happy hour, read a book, etc.

It would be cool to have a new type of due date that lets you assign the task to "As Soon As Possible" or something like "Do whenever you have a free minute" (only with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Could we have times with a day when we set completed tasks as the default is All Day.

Could we have times with a day when we set completed tasks as the default is all day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. dont make tags count as part of title character limit

I want to be able to integrate evernote with wunderlist through zapier, but I can't copy in the tags without being forced to reduce the length of the title. Tags shouldn't count as part of the 255 character limit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A way to show different stages in the job process

Something to show if it's in the beginning stages, proofing/or waiting on info from others, and if it's overdue. Right now it shows I have half of my items overdue, but that's because it's either in proofing stage or I'm waiting for a response/content from others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Widget list name

I would like to see the list name in the 1x1 widget (as ColorNote has)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reduce padding between list items

I would like to be able to Reduce padding between list items, thereby showing more items in full length page widget

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wunderlist Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base